The Thief

I was left in this world to live by myself ever since my parents decided to leave this world

My parents died when I was 13. I don't know why, the memories are already blurred out as I choose to forget that nightmare.

It won't do anything good aside from me thinking how can they just leave me that easily. I have no knowledge on how the world works at that time and how should I keep living since they are not by my side anymore.

My parents and I were poor but they were really nice people. I can't remember much but based on my blurred memory, they even took care of someone before when they found her unconscious on the streets, even though they don't know her. 

But even with the kindness they have, that didn't refrain them from dying and leaving me alone in this world. Sometimes, I wished that I died with them, because I didn't know what to do. 

That's why I grew up the bad way.

Kindness would take you to nowhere. Everyone is bad that's why we should be bad too in order to survive.

I tried my best to keep living.

Even though it was so hard.

Why should I keep living when there is no one I would want to live for anymore? I have no one by my side anymore. 

But then, I continued to live. 

As I continued to grow older, I realized that I didn't need anyone by my side.

Everyone is just living for themselves. People shouldn't let themselves be attached with other people. We shouldn't let ourselves have weaknesses.

At the end of the day, we will only be left with ourselves.

My forehead creased when I saw one poster with my picture. I stared at it, looking at my face.

Damn, how can I be this good looking?

It's a wanted picture of me. 

I smirked as I shrugged my shoulders. 

Looks like I need to move into another place again.

Like I said, I grew up the hard way. I needed to provide for my own needs and so, I learned the art of stealing.

Everything I have right now, is stolen. Well, maybe except for some things that I bought with my money, wait no, I also stole those money.

I haven't got any places to live, I have no permanent home. I always transfer places when I become wanted in a city or town.

So I proceeded to another place, I think it's a city this time.

The City of Smeraldo

I think I could stay in this place for a while. 

It's already morning when I went straight to the city. This city is big, there are a lot of people roaming around the streets.