More Than Best Friends

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! ^_^ Here's my gift to you all

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! ^_^ Here's my gift to you all. Enjoy! ;)

Bright was already regretting agreeing to help Kongpob win over Arthit. All the cheeky little shit wanted to do was irritate his friend! At least when Prem took the lead during the one gathering, Kongpob was smart enough to keep his head down, and didn't leave when multiple others did.

Then in the meeting after the gathering was over, Bright had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing when Tutah hit Prem on the arm with a bottle of water, saying he was boiling. Tutah had an awesome sense of humor in Bright's opinion. Then Arthit said Prem had gone too far, telling people to leave if they didn't like how the gatherings were done.

Bright didn't say anything, but he wholeheartedly agreed with Arthit. Prem's hotheadedness and attitude had just cost them around fifteen more freshman. Bright would know. He'd counted them as they left.

Bright waited until the majority of the others had left before looking to Tutah, smiling sweetly at him.

Tutah looked back, unimpressed. "What do you want now."

"Meanie," Bright pouted, whacking playfully at Tutah's arm.

All that got him was an eye roll.

"I wanted to know if you'd like to get some dinner?"

Tutah's face softened a fraction. "Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"You choose this time."

"Japanese?"

"Ooo, we haven't had Japanese in a couple months. That sounds good!" Bright blushed when his stomach rumbled hungrily. He gave Tutah a sheepish smile.

Tutah snickered. "Sounds like your belly's all for it."

"Hey, I can't help it. When I'm hungry, my stomach makes noises."

"Everybody's stomach does that, dummy."

"Mine sounds like Godzilla." Bright proceeded to make awful roaring noises as if to demonstrate.

Tutah shook his head, smiling. Bright would never change.

XXX

"Sushi, sushi, sushi," Bright chanted as he grabbed the menu.

Tutah ignored him, perusing his own menu across the table. Over the years, the two of them had eventually tried everything in that particular Japanese restaurant. So, Tutah was trying to decide which of the dishes he wanted most that night. They all sounded good.

"Hmm...or maybe ramen," Bright murmured, brow furrowing slightly as he stared at the menu.

"You can always get both," Tutah reminded him, eyes flicking up to him over the top of the menu before going back down. "I know you tend to eat a lot."