Chapter 2

Roxanne POV

When I auditioned and signed up for this band, I expect tours and making records. Not doing some dumb organization with some dumb dance school called Starz.  The only silver lining about this is I get to see my twin sister.

Riker POV
I'm so pleased that we are doing this program with Starz. It reminds me of Rydel. A lot of things do, and swear she's out there. Like last month, I saw her on a dance magazine in the shops. My mind went back to 3 years ago when I saw that photo of that girl

FLASHBACK

NoOnes POV

The police knocked on the Lynches door. Stormie wiped her hands on her apron and went to go open the door "Detective Morgan, Evening. " she said to him. "Good Evening, Mrs Lynch, May I please talk to you and your family about the case of your daughter." he said in a serious voice.

"Of course, Come in." she said with hope in her voice. They must of found her, she might be waiting in at the station ready to get picked up and back to her normal life.

Stormie ushered Detective Morgan into the lounge room. "BOYS GET TO THE FAMILY ROOM! NOW!" she yelled out, One by One the boys came and sat down in the lounge room.

"Detective Morgan, how can we help you?" Mark asked."We have news about Miss Rydel Mary Lynch." he started. "What about her?" Mark asked, "I'm terribly sorry to say this, But Miss Lynch has been murdered" he said.

  Stormie started crying; She couldn't believe that some monster would murder her only daughter.  Ross and Ryland were crying as well, they lost there big and only sister. Rocky and Mark were confused.

'Who would murder the most beautiful person in the world?' Rocky thought.

Riker, however, refused to believe it, She couldn't be murdered, There was no evidence! There was no body.

There was no body.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Riker POV
She isn't dead, I know she isn't.

Rocky POV
Think.

I need to think.

Are those the lyrics?

No, They aren't.

Did you know that it is so difficult to re-write a song that you've already written but got stolen from you and your band three years ago? Okay, you probably haven't been in that situation before but I have! In fact I'm in one right now! I just don't understand why someone would steal a song, and the worst part is that song was for the most beautiful girl in the world.

My big sister, Rydel.

Sadly, she died three years ago

Maybe Roxanne could sing this song.

If I can figure out the God damn lyrics!!!!

Ratliff POV
I looked out of the plane window. Thinking.

Why would she break up with me?

Is it because I was going on tour?

Did she love someone else

Or

Did I Love someone else

That was one thought on my mind the other thought is my dream I keep having.

In my dream, I'm with this beautiful girl, with blonde hair but I can't see her face because it's blurry. I stroked her hair and carried her upstairs and then we....did It.

I know sounds wired but I keep having this dream, I feel like it's trying to tell me something...

Ross POV
I'm excited to go back to my hometown in Colorado, It's been awhile since we've been there. And this dance project sounds amazing. I've never heard of Starz Dance Company before. I think its new. It certainly wasn't here when we came here last time so it has to be new. My favorite part about coming here is to see all my family like my Aunt Wendi!

NoOnes POV
The plane touched down in Denver, Colorado and R5 got off the plane and walked to their hotel, Once they got there, they unpacked their suitcases and started to talk about the program with Starz Dance Company.

"I wonder if there is any hot girls there." Ross said.

"I wonder what we're going to do." Rocky said

"Why are we even doing this?!" Roxanne asked

"Because we got asked to, Rox and besides it will be great publicity," Ratliff said

"I wonder if Rydel will be there." Riker said

They all looked at him.

"What?" He asked

"Dude, snap back to reality, Rydel is dead," Rocky said, tears welling up. He hated saying that his big sister was dead.

"And no offense thanks to her, Ryland committed suicide," Ross said trying not to cry.

Before they left, they found Ryland in the bathroom, unconscious with a note in his hand saying that he missed Rydel so much that he wanted to be with her. They left him in a coma...and there has been no news that he woke up.

"And you don't think I know that! I'm just saying we don't know that she dead, I mean there was no body" Riker exclaimed.

"Riker! She is dead, Deal with it." Rocky said.

Riker stormed out of the room after that.

"Look what you guys did!" Roxanne exclaimed and ran out to see if her boyfriend was alright.

Riker POV
I know she isn't.

She just isn't.

She can't be.

I refused to believe that she is.

Dead..

"You okay?" A voice said.

I turned around to see my girlfriend, Roxanne standing there, with her arms out like she is saying Give-me-a-hug. So I did.

"Listen, I know I'm not like Rydel but I'm trying my best," she said after we hugged.

"It's not you, its my brothers," I said

"I'll deal with them later, go in your hotel room and I'll meet you in there and I will give you a massage." she said, in a flirtatious voice.

"Okay" I said and gave her a small kiss on the lips and went into the hotel room.

Roxanne POV

I'm worried about Riker, He keeps believing that Rydel is still alive.

Don't tell him this but I have seen videos of her and I hate her.

So I'm glad she is dead.

But If she is alive, they would want her to be playing the keyboards.

Uh-uh.

No way.

I have worked to hard to loose my spot in the band.

So if she is alive.

She won't be after she meets me.