Chapter 9

Rowan POV
Murphy brought in the last of the gas tanks, I paid him and once he left I took of my hoodie.

"I thought we were just going to take down Shailine" my sister stated.

"We are, but the director here, I hate her. Her name is Rydel Mary" I said while looking for the matches.

"Lynch" Roxanne said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"It's Rydel Mary Lynch" Roxanne pointed out showing me a picture of Rydel!

"She's the director!" I cried. Showing my sister a dance magazine with Rydel on the front cover.

"She's alive!" my sister cried, then got a look on her face.

"Roxanne?" I asked.

"Light the tanks" Roxanne said while putting on her hoodie, I lit the matches put on my hoodie and we ran.

BOOM!

Katy POV
I was waking down the halls at stars when I heard smoke. I sniffed the air, Oh no! I quickly ran to Rydel as fast as I can.

(just to be clear Katy is on the level where the girls lit The tanks)

I avoid the flames, But my way was covered with flames, I had no choice but to go through an old, dangerous studio above Rydels office, Once I made it out. I quickly ran downstairs and ran to Rydel's office.

Rydel POV
Katy ran into my office.

"Katy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"F-fire!" She cried. I smelt the air, it was smelt like smoke, I quickly sounded the alarm.

"Come on, we have to go." I said and went to the door.

But It was locked.

"I have a spare key" I said,

It took me a while to find a spare key but I found one, Then I heard the roof cracking, then some bricks begin to fall and I saw that a pile was about to fall on Katy!

"Watch out!" I cried and just as they fell, I pushed her out of the way...dropping the key.

Roxanne POV
Rowan and I watched from Golden.

We watched Stars get burn to the crisp.

"The final gas tanks will go off in 3,2,1" Rowan told me.

BOOM!

The first level of Stars blew up.

Game over Shailine and Rydel.

I win.