Chapter 3

Rydel POV

Well this is it.

They have landed.

Their in Colorado.

I'm scared of course, I mean what if I can't avoid them?

What if Riker wants to meet the director?

What if he finds out?!

No

C'mon girl have faith.

It's only 3 days

Only 3 days.

Well better get going. I've gotten Ramona and Riley's breakfast ready. I just have to wake them up. I woke up Riley first and got him in the shower, After he finished. I got him dressed and told him to go to his room and play.

Time for Ramona.

I picked out Ramona's outfit and laid it on her armchair, I woke her up and did her hair, She didn't need a shower considering she had one last night. I put her hair in a pony tail and for her dressed and took her and Riley (who was in her room) downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast we drove to Starz and I took Ramona and Riley to their song and dance class and made my way to the my office.

Shai came into my office and I knew she was going to say that they were here.

I gave her a go ahead look.

"How did you know they were here?" She asked. I chuckled,"Their my brothers, its a sister thing." "You okay?" She asked, "Yeah I'm fine, I'll just avoid them for 3 days." I said. Shai sighed "Okay, I'm going to go meet them now"

Shailine POV

I approached the main entrance, Once I got there I saw four gorgeously hot guys and one girl.

She must be Roxanne Gold.

I walked over to them. Remember Shai, their Rydel's brothers, don't flirt.

Don't flirt.

"Hi, I'm Shailine" I said with an awkward wave.

Why did I do that

A blonde guy started to talk, super fast.

I couldn't understand him.

I was good at lip reading.

But not that good.

"Um can you slow down please, I'm deaf, so I can't read your lips," I said. "Oh sorry, well I'm Riker," he said.

He's cute.

Uh, Snap out of it Shai!

"I'm Rocky." a brown haired boy said. "I'm Roxanne." Roxanne said. "I'm Ross." another blonde boy said "And I'm Ellington, but feel free to call me Ratliff" the other brown haired boy signed."You know sign language." I signed to him. "My grandmother was deaf, so she taught me a few things." he signed.

Talented,Cute, no wonder Rydel liked him.

"So if you would all follow me I'll take you to the main desk to get your schedule." I said and started to walk to the main desk.

Mia POV

Man I'm in a rush, I've got papers in my hands, my textbooks. I don't wanted to be late for dancing.

I was rushing to my lyrical class when I bumped into a tall brown haired boy. "Sorry." I said into his chest."The fault is mine, I'm Rocky." He said. "Mia" I said. "Excuse me, I'm looking for the directors office may you show me the way?" a blonde boy asked me. "Straight ahead." I said. "Thanks," he said.

"Maybe you can help me." Rocky said, "Why? Whats wrong?" I asked. "I need directions to...." he started then he looked on a piece of paper "to junior hip-hop." I giggled. "Well if you follow me, I'll take you there. my class in the same direction" I said and started to walk.

He followed me like a puppy. Once we got there we said goodbye. "Well here's junior HipHop, so this is it." I said. "Yeah thanks for showing me again." Rocky said. "Not a problem." I said.

"I'll keep my eye on you, Mia" he said and kissed me on the cheek and walked into the class.

Leaving me standing there.

Rydel POV

I was sorting out my files when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yelled

"I knew it" a voice said.