Chapter 12

(Warning intense swearing in this chapter, if you are under 14, please skip this chapter.)

3 weeks later
Rocky POV
I hate funerals.

Especially if it's your girlfriend funeral.

The funeral just ended, we were all outside, sighing in sadness.

"This is all my fault," signed Shailine.

"What do you mean" Rydel said while signing.

"Some bricks we're about to fall on us, so I pushed Mia out of the way, but my vision was blurry, so I pushed her into a near by flame, it was an accident, I swear on my life" Shailine signed.

"What did she say?" Ross asked.

"She said that some bricks were about to fall on her and Mia, to save Mia she pushed her out of the way, but her vision was really blurry, so she pushed her into a flame" Rydel told us.

I was so furious. Shailine is the reason that Mia is dead!

"WHY! YOU KNEW IT WAS A FIRE BUT YOU PUSHED HER ANYWAY!" I yelled at her.

"Rocky...." Ellignton started, but I kept yelling.

"WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS! NOTHING! SHE WAS A KIND SWEET GIRL. WITH A HUGE HEART AND YOU.....YOU JUST ENDED THAT LIFE!" I yelled.

"Rocky enough! It was accident!" Rydel told me.

"You know what, I'm outta of here," I said, I started to walk away, but I turned around and signed fuck you to all of them.

I walked to the safest place I felt,

The beach.

The place where Mia and I became a couple.

Where we shared our first kiss.

I sat down and cried and cried. After I while I stopped crying and just stared at the tied.

"Isn't beautiful" a voice said. I looked up to see a person wearing a tracksuit, and hoodie.

"Yeah, you can say that" I said, the person sat down next to me.

"Let me guess," the person started. I looked them.

"Someone close just died and you came here, because this is were you met them" they explained.

"Ding ding, we have a winner" I said.

"What was her name?" They asked.

"How did you know it was a girl?" I asked. They shrugged "just a hunch" they said.

"Mia. Mia Watson" I said.

"Oh I knew her, yeah she was my cousin." they told me.

"Then why didn't you go to her funeral?" I asked.

"I didn't know she died," they told me.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay, a lot of people in my life have died, I'm used to it. So if you knew Mia, I'm guessing your Rocky. Her boyfriend who she kept going on and on about" they said.

"Yep that's me," I said then let out a sad sigh.

"This is depressing, c'mon" they said and stood up,

"Where are we going?" I asked, standing up.

"Somewhere, were you need to chill out" they said.

"Okay, but wait, I don't even know your name" I said.

They looked at me.

"Bella"