Chapter 4

I looked up to see him.

My big brother...

"Is that really you?" he asked,I stood up and walked over to him, slowly and sighed and hugged him so tight. "Oh I've missed you so much" "Not as much as I did, Delly. They told us that you were dead" he said while hugging me. "Dead?" I asked while pulling away from our hug.

"theoilce couldn't find your body, so they claimed you were dead" Riker told me.

According to my family I was dead.

"I didn't loose faith neither did Ryland until....." Riker said.

"Until what?! RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH! WHAT HAPPENED TO RY!" I exclaimed.

"He committed suiscide" he said.

I sat down in my chair.

This is all my fault....

If I have never of left, none of this would ever happened.

I can't avoid it any longer.

I know I said I would but I can't.

I sighed. Here it goes.

"I'll meet you and the other brothers at Deejays tonight and I'll bring some guests" I said.

"Cool, where going to go see some aunts and uncles, wanna come?" He asked.

"Can't. I'm piled up with all this paperwork," I said.

"Okay, nice seeing you, baby sister," he told me as he was walking out the door.

"You too, big brother" I said.

Riker POV
I knew it.

They all called me crazy and kept telling me to snap back in.

But HA! I proved them wrong, gosh their going to get the shock of their lives tonight.

"Sorry" I heard a girl said into my chest. I looked down to see Shailine, she looked up and saw me.

"Oh hey Riker" she said.

"Hey Shai, can I call you Shai?" I asked.

She shrugged, "sure that's what everyone calls me" she said.

"Awesome, well I better get going, see you" I said, and walked off.

I think I'm developing a crush on her....

7 Hours Later

Ross POV

I can't wait to see Aunt Wendi, it's been ages!!!! We finally arrived at her house and we all went up to the front door.

"Too bad Rydel or Ryland isn't here, she would love to see them" Rocky said.

I knocked on her door.

But she was taking a while to answer.

But she'll answer.

Ramona POV

I was playing with my dolls when the door was making a banging noise, I got scared and ran up to my brother, Riley.

"Riley!!! The door is banging!" I cried.

"Let's go fix it then Ra," he said and grabbed his tool box.

We went downstairs and Riley got out his gloves and gave me some gloves as well.

First we put our hands on the round thingy on the door and turned it. Then we pulled it open.

Once it was open we saw three boys.

"Dudes, I think we have two new cousins!!!!" A boy said.

Riley and I both screamed and push the door until it was closed.

"We have to get Mommy" I said.

"Let's go" Riley said and we raced outside to Mommy.

Rydel POV
I was outside playing my keyboard when all of the sudden my two babies came rushing out.

"Mommy! Mommy!" They cried.

I stood up and bent down to their length, They hugged me very tightly, and Ramona started to cry.

"Shhh, baby girl. Whats wrong?" I asked them

"Scary boys at the door" Ramona said.

I went inside with them and went to the front door, I opened it up to see my brothers.

"Hi..."