1

hey baby i'll make you my lover.
________________________

"mhmm minnie...." hyunjin mumbled in a deep slumber causing seungmin to look over at the older boy who was cozily tucked in his bed, with a confused look on his face.

what the felix?

to say seungmin was confused was an understatement, seungmin had been hyunjins roommate for about a year now and he knew about how hyunjin would sleeptalk but it was never about seungmin. usually the older boy would murmur things along the words of,

"i wantt to be an ngghhhh aussiiieeeee"

or something completely irrelevant like

"aMeRicAnO jOoHaA jOHaA "

normally, someone would be weirded out but seungmin was far from normal. an old memory flashed in seungmins mind and a shy blush rose on his face,

"ouch!" seungmin exclaimed halfheartedly, failing to hide a smile from jeongin who had hit him.

"yAh! don't you dare hurt my minnie or you'll have braces again!" hyunjin said, glaring at the youngest.

although it was supposed to be threatening, seungmin couldn't help the rosy color that filled his cheeks when hyunjin called him 'my minnie'.

"se- seungminnie..." hyunjin softly mumbled again, bringing seungmin out of his trance.

what the hell is he dreaming about-

seungmin sighed and shuffled on his bed as hyunjin murmured a few more words that seungmin couldn't make out. he was too lazy to get up, leave and go to the library or to the cafe that was only about 3 minutes away. he looked down on his lap where his sketchbook sat, he gazed at the sketch he had drawn, it was of what the perfect boy would look like...in seungmins eyes, that is. the stationery box kept beside seungmins lap on the bed caught the dandy boy's eye, he stared at the box hoping an idea would pop out, one in which seungmin wouldn't have to get up and leave the room and magically, a small round object caught his eye as a silly idea crept in his mind.

"minnie i have to tell you something..." hyunjin slurred out, perking up seungmins ears. as curiosity got the best of him, he subconsciously bent over a little towards hyunjins bed to hear him better.

"minnie i- I LOVE YOU!" hyunjin yelled out, still sleeping, taking seungmin by shock and causing him to lose his balance and fall off the bed and onto the floor face-first with a thud.

he silently groaned and slowly sat up rubbing his head which had painfully smacked onto the floor a second earlier. he noticed that along with him, his sketchbook had also fallen so he picked it up and set it on the bedside table that separated the two boys' beds.

"minnieeee..... i want to make you mine....." hyunjin breathed out causing seungmin choked.

bitch what-

"SARANGHAE MINNIE I WILL MARRY YOU"

seungmin widened his eyes and in pure gay panic he grabbed the tape that was sitting in the stationery box, tore some of it and smacked that shit on hyunjin's mouth which the sleeping boy responded to by trying to murmur some words. a second later realization dawned on him and he hit his palm against his forehead in disbelief.

he sat on his bed and thought about what hyunjin had said in his sleep. he sighed, there's no way the boy he liked would like him back. if he heard closely then he'd hear the readers yelling profanities at him but unfortunately the dandy boy was oblivious to that just how he was oblivious to the fact that hyunjin actually had a massive crush on seungmin. he was shocked and couldn't think straight so he decided to head over to his best friends dorm.

641 words.
hehe here's the first chapter, i hope you liked it!
opinions?

BBSUNGIES