5

i found my happiness with you.
__________________

silence.

that was the only thing that lingered between hyunjin and seungmin. as the silence grew, so did hyunjin's anxiety. seungmin had been quiet for about a minute or so now and it was killing hyunjin.

seungmin was just taken by shock but obviously hyunjin didn't know that as he over-thought the whole situation. a heavy feeling slowly started settling into hyunjin's heart and seungmin realized the nervousness on hyunjin's face. seungmin took a deep breath and said, "can you wait for a minute?" to which the latter responded to by just nodding, not trusting his words.

seungmin walked towards the cushions kept on the balcony, grabbed one, stuffed his face in it and screamed. a second later he took his face out of the pillow back and walked back to hyunjin who was silently watching him.

(A/N: fucking mood.)

"okay. i like you too!" seungmin said happily. hyunjin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. instead of saying something, hyunjin just looked at seungmin processing what the younger said. seungmin returned hyunjin's gaze by looking in to his eyes too with a small smile on his face.

under the moonlight, seungmin looked like he was a glowing angel. hyunjin knew that was sappy but he couldn't help but think that as seungmin stood infront of him looking like that.

when hyunjin looked at seungmin and scanned his face, seungmin didn't feel insecure, instead he could feel the love which made him very overwhelmed.

"hyyuuunnjiin" seungmin whined, "don't look at me that >:("

(A/N: DoNt LoOk aT mE LiKe tHaT. iykyk)

"like what?" hyunjin confusedly asked, slightly widening his eyes making him look like that one pouting emoji.

"l-like you're completely in love with me!" seungmin shyly whined once again, "it makes me feel very...loved" a visible blush dusted hyunjin's cheeks and seungmin uwu'ed at the sight.

"awee seungminnie, will you go out with me?~~~"

seungmin couldn't take it again so he gasped loudly, "wait here bitch." he ordered and walked up to the same cushion, grabbed it and screamed in it again.

(A/N: FUCKING MOOD)

he put it down again, walked up to hyunjin and cleared his throat, "of course I will!" hyunjin laughed and hugged seungmin out of nowhere. hyunjin was just too happy to notice what he did. not that seungmin minded it.

he pulled away a few seconds later causing seungmin to whine.

"you know, you give the best hugs." seungmin said, "your hugs are sooo soft, make sure you hug no one else but me" seungmin pouted and said.

"yesss...you know, i was so nervous about confessing." hyunjin admitted.

"i could tell hehe but it's good that you did because otherwise i wouldn't know how you feel about me."

"yeah i'm glad i did too..." hyunjin trailed off and just admired the view of their balcony until seungmin yawned.

"it's getting late, let's sleep." hyunjin said. he grabbed seungmin's soft hands and walked back in the dorm.

"you need to change-"

"it's okay, i want to cuddle with you right now." hyunjin pulled seungmin onto his bed before wrapping his legs and arms around him cuddling him like a clingy koala. their breathing slowly danced in rhythm and their eyes dropped as they closed their eyes and fell asleep in each others embrace.

the end.

don't we just love a sudden ending? jk lmao idk how to end this so like fuck it.

idk why i made seungmin the whiney bitch but um-

this was so short, i'll be updating this once in a while with bonus chapters so look out for that and more stories by me in the future hehe :3

thank you for reading this crappy book and i love you and keep smiling bby.

200214
643 words.
BBSUNGIES