2

If you call me, no matter where you are
I'll go and find you.

________________

"can you believe it guys? hyunjin said he loved me and that he would marry me!" seungmin exclaimed and grabbed a pillow to rest his head on. he was in felix and jisung's dorm now and he was about to spill what happened.

"yes i actually can-" felix murmured but shut up when jisung slapped his arm.

"what if he's telling the truth?" jisung asked.

"what? no he wouldn't! why would he love me?" seungmin replied to which the two boys replied to by rolling their eyes and murmuring something that seungmin couldn't make out.

"well then what happened next?" felix questioned.

"oh... you see, well um..." seungmin stalled.

"spill it already! you're stressin my effin bangs!" felix groaned.

"wellimayormaynothavetapedhismouthtoshuthimup"

"huh" jisung and felix said at the same time.

"UGH FINE WELL I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUT TAPE ON HIS MOUTH TO SHUT HIM UP!" seungmin said causing felix and jisung to look at him for a second before bursting into laughter.

"stop laughing at me!" seungmin pouted.

"where did the tape come from?" jisung asked, still laughing.

"i don't know okay! it was just there!"

"okay okay but you like him right? so just KISS ALREADY ISTG" felix yelled out.

"whAt? i don't l- like him, w-why would you think that?" seungmin stuttered as he nervously looked everywhere but at felix and jisung.

"min, i think it's time for you to be honest," felix rolled his eyes and started.

"but i don't know how i feel about him! we've been friends for as long as i can remember." seungmin whined.

"we know that you've known eachother forever but that doesn't explain how you feel about hyunjin." jisung stated.

"jisung's right. tell me seungmin, how do you feel when you're with hyunjin?"

"hmm i feel safe...? does that make sense? when I'm with him i feel safe from all the worries in the world, i feel happy and carefree because he's by my side. i know it's weird but sometimes i find myself staring at every little thing he does, even if it's as simple as glancing around the room or pursuing his lips together, it's so mesmerizing. he is something i'll never be tired of..." seungmin rambled.

"w h i p p e d-" was all jisung could whisper before felix interrupted him.

"wow okay, well then imagine your life without hyunjin, how would you feel?" felix questioned as he bent over to grab a pillow and some leftover popcorn from a few days back.

seungmin huffed, "what kind of question is that?"

"just answer it bitch."

seungmin hmph'ed and closed his eyes, thinking about his life without hyunjin. the dandy boy struggled to do this simple task, all he had to do was imagine his life without hyunjin, why was it so hard? a small pang in his heart took him by shock. he gulped and kept trying. he opened his eyes a few seconds later and frowned.

"i can't do it."

"what?"

"i can't imagine my life without him."

"and why is that?" jisung smirked and chirped in.

"b- because it hurts..." seungmin murmured softly.

"...what?"

"i said it hurts! i can't imagine my life without him because my heart hurts doing so! he's the most important person in my life, how can i just imagine him not being in my life!?" seungmin said a little louder.

"there you hAvE ittt."

"well it seems like you have a crush on him." jisung spoke.

"a crush? are you sure? this is definitely more than what i felt for lord farquad back in 5th grade."

( a/n: ARE YOU HAPPY HANNAH?)

"why did you even have a crush on him? he was ugly as fuck!" felix stated.

"mOVING ONNNN," jisung interrupted, "it's more than a crush but you'll have to figure your feelings for hyunjin yourself."

"well if it helps, i'll tell you what it's like being in love with changbin!" felix exclaimed!

"mhm okay..." seungmin said, tilting his head a little in curiosity.

"well when i'm with changbin i'm so happy, his laugh is like music to my ears, i could never ever get tired of it. when he holds my hand i feel butterflies in my stomach and everytime we kiss i feel myself fall in love with him all over again. when he's sad i feel sad too, i have the urge to make him happy because he's sad and that's just an unsettling feeling. i can't go days without listening to his voice, it's like an addictive melody, i could listen to it forever-"

"OKAY OKAY WE GET IT" seungmin whined. all this lovey stuff was weirding out because somehow the boy could relate, he would sometimes feel the same thing for hyunjin and the boy didn't want to admit it, simply because he wasn't sure if it was love. (and because he was incredibly oblivious but that's beside the pOiNt.)

"okay but i think hyunjin feels the same way for you too!" felix spoke with a pinch of hope and excitement.

"no, that's dumb."

why am i friends with this idiot? felix thought.

"well has there been any signs or something?" jisung asked.

"i mean... he has been flirting with me for the past week and a few days back he bought me ice cream and gave me a peck on the cheek and then ran away-"

"HE WHAT?!" felix yelled in a high pitched voice causing jisung to cringe.

"how deaf are you?!" jisung spoke in an annoyed manner.

"guys! help me out! i don't know what i'm feeling for hyunjin!"

"okay fine! do you ever have the urge to kiss him?" felix randomly questioned to which jisung replied to by choking on air.

"...sometimes," seungmin admitted, "sometimes he looks so adorable when he wakes up or when he's tired, he looks so... so soft and kissable! i just wanna grab his face and kiss him!" seungmin whined as he pouted.

"well then why don't you do it hehe?" felix passive aggressively said.

"you should, also that reminds me of when minho looks adorable, i just wanna grab his face and bite his cheeks!" jisung squealed like a love sick girl as he day dreamed about minho that caused seungmin and felix to sigh.

"someone please save minho-"

1071 words.
opinions?
BBSUNGIES