bonus 1

it's us against the world.
__________

soft sobs escaped seungmin's trembling lips as he clutched onto hyunjin's pillow.

"i'm sorry" he whispers, hoping hyunjin would hear him. their fight from a few days back was the only thing seungmin could think about, seungmin wanted to go back in time and apologize to hyunjin, to go back in and do anything at all to make hyunjin stay.

"min wait! why are you ignoring me?" hyunjin asked as he gently wrapped his arms around seungmin who was trying ignore hyunjin and walk to their bedroom.

"leave me alone" seungmin harshly removed himself from hyunjin's arms.

"min, please tell me what i did wrong! did i say something that hurt you? did you not want to be at the photoshoot? ...was it the model? did she say anything to you?" hyunjin rambled on since he couldn't understand why seungmin was mad. they hadn't been on the best terms recently and were packed with work so they couldn't make time for themselves and when they finally did, instead of spending time together, seungmin for some reason was ignoring hyunjin.

"yes it was the model! you were flirting with her and almost kissed her!" seungmin yelled.

"what are you talking about! it was for a photoshoot! you know i wouldn't do that to you."

"stop lying, you barely even talked to me this week. it's like you don't love me anymore." seungmin softly murmured. seungmin obviously didn't exactly mean that, he meant to say that he felt like hyunjin was choosing his work over seungmin but his mind was too much of a fuzz to actually say something that he meant.

"...don't love you anymore?" hyunjin bitterly said, he internally chuckled at the irony as he looked away from seungmin and tried to ignore the feeling of bitterness that was slowly sinking in his heart, "what do you mean by don't love you anymore? do you realize how it's always me expressing my love? how you've barely shown affection! i get that you don't like showing affection but I'm your fucking boyfriend for gods sake! do you realize how many time I've wondered if you even loved me! or how many times in the past month did i have to convince myself that you weren't falling out of love!?" hyunjin exclaimed. tears pooled in his eyes as he sadly sighed, biting his lips in the process to hold back his tears.

"hyunjin-"

"no! I'm tired of always being the one to put in effort in this relationship! i- i need some air. don't come after me." hyunjin said before grabbing his phone and keys and walking out of the shared apartment, leaving a sobbing seungmin behind.

seungmin realized how much he needed hyunjin. seungmin felt empty like a part of him was ripped out from him and taken away. hyunjin was the highlight of seungmin's days. when seungmin would be sad, hyunjin would always bring a smile on his face.

when it was daytime seungmin was fine because he would be distracted from the load of his work, but right as he'd step into their apartment seungmin's empty feeling would rise to the back of throat and suffocate him with sadness, blocking all the distractions away leaving only regret and hyunjin on his mind. there was no way to contact hyunjin as seungmin had tried it all with no avail. seungmin's tears wouldn't stop pouring and the feeling of sadness wouldn't leave seungmin alone. just then seungmin heard loud thunder clap outside. he scooted towards the window and peeked out to notice small raindrops fall from the dark sky.