Reunion

"Chester stop poking all of the sandwiches," you called out to your red headed five year old son. You sat next to your husband in the gymnasium of your old high school.

You and Kid were back at your high school for the ten year reunion.

After high school Kid when to school for mechanics, you weren't too sure what you wanted to do. But you were very suprised and greatful when your old boss Katakuri gave you his bookstore. When Kid finished school the two of you found cozy three bedroom house to live in together; your uncle was devestated when you moved out, he said he got over it after 3 months but you don't believe that.

When you showed Kid your positive pregnancy test, he proposed to you right then and there. The two of you had a beautiful beach wedding with your best friend Ace as your officiant, then 9 months later you had your addorable son Chester.

"I swear he only likes you," Kid teased as he watched your five year old son try to crawl onto your lap. His efforts were stopped by you very swollen belly; you were 8 months pregnant, ready to pop any day really. Your son let out a sigh of defeat and made his way over to his father.

"I wike you too dad," Chester cooed he stretched his arms up indicating that he wanted to be picked up, which Kid happliy did so.

"I'm just joking, I know you like me. And I like both you and mommy too," Kid planted a bunch of kisses to your son's chubby cheeks causing him to let soft laughs. Kid then leaned over and pressed a kiss to your lips, you could hear a 'yuck' leave your sons mouth, you cut your's and Kid's sweet kiss short to peer down at your son, who was covering his eyes.

"Yuck is right buddy," Ace chuckled as he made his way over to your table, a huge plate of food in his left hand while his right hand held on to Nami's. The orangette was 3 months pregnant and her belly was starting to show.

Ace and Nami actually didn't start dating after the fall formal back in high school, instead they started dating 3 years later. They took the relationship slow, which you found suprising for someone like Ace. You later discovered it was because Ace's brothers always embarressed him whenever Nami came over, and that Nami's mom would make the two of them stay in the living room while she stayed in the kitchen.

So the two of them decided to work hard and save money until they could get a place together, once they found a place their relationship sped up. Ace and Nami got married a year after you and Kid did; you were very honured to be Nami's maid of honor and now your two friends were expecting their first child.

"I find it sweet," Nami commented as she sat down next to you, Ace putting her plate of food in front of her.

"It's fine, I know how immature Ace is," you eplained to your friend, she laughed at your remark which caused a frown to spread across Ace's face. The freckled goon stuck his tongue at you, he picked up a chip from his plate tossing it at you. "See?"

"Don't be mean to mommy," Chester pouted as he threw his tiny fist at Ace's legs.

"Okay, okay I surrender I won't be mean to mommy anymore," Ace said as held his hands up in mock surrender. Satisfied with his answer your son went back over to sit with Kid.

"Aww my little man is so strong standing up for mommy," you cooed as you planted a bunch of kiss on your son's forehead, leaving a lipstick mark behind. A sharp pain shot through your stomach as you leaned back into your chair causing you to let out a small gasp.

"Are you alright?" Kid asked, he watched your face for any signs that you were in anymore pain or feeling fine.

"I'm goo-" you felt something wet run down your legs, both you and Kid looked down slowly to see what looked like a pee spot on your skirt but really your water had broken.

"Why mommy pee herself?"
.
.
.
.
Kid was quick to hand Chester over to Ace and help stand you on your feet. You could barely walk as you felt the contractions shoot through your body, seeing as you could barely move Kid was quick to scope you up into his arms and carry you.

"Do you need us to do anything?" Nami worriedly asked as she trailed behind you guys.

"Uh yeah can you guys swing by our house and get her hospital bag also can you watch Chester and call uncle Iva." Kid blurted out before turning and rushing out of the gym, he wasn't even sure if Nami heard everything he said; he just needed to get you to the hospital.

"Don't worry everything will be fine, just breathe," Kid tried to reassure you as he buckled you into your seat.

"I know how to breathe just drive to the fucking hospital!" You shouted at your husband who ran over to the driver's seat and spead out of the school parking lot and onto the freeway.

A cry ripped from your lips as you felt another contraction ripple through your body, they felt like they were less then a minute apart. The car ride to the hospital felt like it was taking forever, throughout the whole ride Kid was telling incouraging words that you didn't pay that much attention to. Eventually Kid pulled infront of the hospital; he rushed to get you out of your seat and into the emergency room.

The nurses were quick to whisk you of to the delivery room, Kid hot on their heels.

You were in labour for 14 hours, Kid holding your hand the whole time as you squeezed the life out of it. Eventually you heard the sweet cries of your baby.

"It's a girl." The doctor announced, he got Kid to cut the umbilical cord before handing you your baby girl. She let out soft gurgles as she snuggled into your chest, you looked up to your husband to see tears in his eyes.

"She's beautiful, just like her mother," Kid sighed he leaned down pressing a kiss to your forehead before gently doing the same to your daughter. After holding her for a few minutes the nurses took her to wash her off then brought all three of you to your room.

Soon after you guys were settled your uncle Iva came bursting in, Nami and Ace trailing behind him with Chester sleeping in Ace's arms.

"Ooo~ what a lovely little girl!" Iva squealed as he looked at the bundle in your arms.

"I have sister?" Seems Chester had woken up from his nap and now wanted out of Ace's arms so he could see his sister. Ace set him down next to you on your hospital bed so he could get a better look. "She has no hair."

"Hehe her hair will grow in later," you explained to your son, he just nodded his head along not really paying attention as stared at his sleeping sister. You smiled knowing that Chester would be a great big brother.

"Have you guys decided on a name?" Nami asked you two, she so badly wanted to hold the little bundle of joy but decided not to seeing as she was asleep.

"Actually Chester kept calling her Lulu while she was in (Y/N)'s stomach so that's what were going with," Kid explained. He laughed as Chester looked suprisd by Lulu letting out a little hiccup.

I'm so lucky to have these guys.