The day before the accident

I guess you could say being a killer wasn't easy but it has its advantages.
You see, My name is Vincent and this is my story, of how a stupid mindless little prick, can change a lot

{9:45am, UK, 1986)
I was walking through the streets sipping coffee and walked home. I sighed as I got a text from my wife. I looked at it and rolled eyes and hurried home. I don't even know why the hell I married her. Well actually I do, it was a forced marriage but it was better than nothing. It wasn't exactly the year to be gay. It's already a sin to be a guy with long hair, I don't need the gay crisis on me now.
I walked inside to see grace, my wife, standing there looking mad. I held up my coffee cup "just getting coffee hun I promise" I said and she rolled her eyes and walked away. I swear, if I ever get the hell out this marriage I'm dating a guy. I looked by the stares to see my lovely daughter daisy. I walked to her and picked her up. "My beautiful loving daughter!" I said and she smiled. Now, normally I didn't like kids but for some reason I enjoyed having Her around. Especially for a three year old she doesn't complain like others have. I took a sip of my coffee and walked to the kitchen caring her, setting on the counter. I gave her a piece of chocolate and patted her head. "No telling mommy okay little one?" I asked and she nodded.
Tomorrow was a family picture. Somethings weren't my idea, but apparently my ideas don't matter in marriage.