¿

April 19, 2010
~~~~
Major time skip cause I'm lazy
~~~~

{Vinces pov}
Y'know, it's funny, heh, that someone you thought you knew wasn't someone you'd be pleased to see after a while. I mean, Afton wasn't good but he also wasn't bad. He was just an idiot. But even that didn't surprise me. Coming home everyday seeing Your daughter dating your friend, wasn't the best imagine a father would like to be thinking of right? Well, actually, I didn't mind it all that much because it made her happy. My daughter dating a rich idiot.
I had my own hands full though. Anytime I worked it was without Daisy now since she works on Aftons shift. So, it's easier for the spirits to get to me. I sighed out loud and Scott looked at me. "What's wrong hun?" He asked softly. I shrugged. "Daisy and Afton, Afton and Daisy... Why does that bother me.." I muttered as he moved closer, putting his arm around me. "Well, I mean. It's your daughter, now that she has someone new you may be afraid she won't need you anymore" He said. I thought for a long moment. He was right... Me losing her AGAIN was a fear I had... I sighed again then smiled "okay, you may be right" I said and kisses him softly and got up. "Imma head off to work, get some sleep" I said and went off to work. I sat at the desk and propped by feet up on it. I don't like working that much.. especially when I'm alone.. I sighed again and leaned back in the chair tilting my hat to cover my eyes and dosed off.

The nightmares I deal with