Oh god....

(10:35am UK)
"Seth stop fucking with your sister" I sad to Seth, he huffed and stood still long enough to take the picture. I sighed when it was over and we walked out to the car. I went to put Seth in when my Wife was with by a car. I called ambulance quickly but I knew it would be too later. I looked at Daisy. She was screaming and crying but I heard none of it. All I heard was static like noise in my head.
'What the hell' I thought and closed my eyes
"y'know Vince, maybe she deserved to die" a voice said in my head. I looked back at daisy and ran to her and picked her up as I pulled Seth away. No...no one deserves death like that. I wanted to be the one to kill her damnit!
Of course, that's what I thought at first.

(Few days later. 12:35am. UK)
Why won't she stop crying? Why hasn't Seth shut up about it? Grrr. I let out a soft growl and threw a plate at the wall at it smashed into bits and pieces. "I'm done with the crying" I said and it was quiet. Finally. "Seth. Go to bed. Daisy. Go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow" I said as Seth walked off. Daisy stayed and looked at me. I looked at her back and gave a soft smile "Please darling? Go to bed, we have packing to do tomorrow" she nodded and went to bed.

That night probably wasn't the best, but definitely not the worst to come.