1 ఌ︎ Cheshire

Description:

Once Cheshire is activated, the user will become more devious. They are prone to smile more and it is said to be quite creepy. The quirk allows the user to deceive anyone the user finds intimidating or threatening. The user is able to disappear and reappear quickly to evade or sneak up on the opponent.

Special Move(s) -

Floating Dance: This move makes the user's limbs much lighter. The user is able to jump around with agile movements, much like a cat. When the user is moving fast enough, they give off the impression of their body floating a few inches off of the ground.

Shining Smile: Much like the name suggests, Shining Smile gives the effect that the user's teeth are ablaze with white light. This captures the attention of the user's opponent for as long as the user is able to smile.

Drawback(s) -

Nausea: When the user uses Floating Dance, or teleports past their limit, they feel waves of nausea. The user should be cautious of pain in the stomach that can be small or even excruciating depending on how far they go over their limit.

Sore Cheeks: If Cheshire is being exerted past the user's end point, the act of smiling through it all is likely to give the user sore cheeks. It wears down the muscle especially after using Shining Smile.