45 ఌ︎ People Pleaser

Description –

People Pleaser is a psychological quirk, it works during situations where the user's personality doesn't match up with who they're interacting with. The user studies those they don't get along with and focuses on the points of themselves that need to be changed. The user often has contradicting thoughts about changing themselves for the sake of others, but with People Pleaser being a quirk that turns on subconsciously, the user doesn't really have a chance to fix these internal problems. The quirk itself is very useful during undercover missions, being as they can morph their own personality into anything that'll help "please" their enemy. This makes them an exceptional liar.

Special Move(s) –

Sanity Change: When the user is on a mission, or a job, and the normal power of People Pleaser isn't enough to persuade their opponent, they can temporarily change their mental state of sanity. This will only last up to 5 minutes, or the user's entire mental stability will crumble. 

Faux Friend: When the user is focused enough, they're able to change the way their opponent thinks of or sees them. Taking on the form of a Faux Friend or foe. The user bends their personality so much that they start to think and act like the person they are not. This move is highly dangerous when the user is under pressure as they could potentially be stuck as someone they aren't for quite some time. 

Drawback(s) –

Unstable Mentality: While the user is changing their personality, their own mind get confused as to which one is the original. They start to lose their focus and remove themselves from common occurrences they once enjoyed.