36 ఌ︎ Bloodlust

Description –

When Bloodlust is activated, the user releases large amounts of overwhelming energy. This energy causes the opponent to be in a weakened state for a conditioned time considering the quirk's development. Bloodlust can also be used to bring out any of the user's evil tendencies, such as a killing intent.

Special Move(s) –

Death's Door: When the user let's out energy waves that no one can ignore, Death's Door is activated. It causes the user's opponent to feel immense fear, as if they are near death.

Deadly Release: The user must release their bloodlust or there will be consequences. When the user has not released their bloodlust in over three weeks, their body will automatically release inhuman amounts of dangerous energy. This energy might cause the user to go into a state of sleep, in which they kill anything that is living near them.

Drawback(s) –

Prolonged Sleep: Sleep is often recognized as a relative of death, so the more bloodlust that the user emits, the longer they will sleep.

Unneeded Death: When Deadly Release is in use, the user, most often than not, will kill people or animals around them. This will not only end up with piles upon piles of guilt, but a criminal record as well.