34 ఌ︎ Euphoria

Description –

When Euphoria is used, the user makes their opponent feel extreme amounts of euphoria from the powder they release from their pores. To help the process along, the user may use sparse amounts of drugs that induce a euphoric experience, though most of the feeling comes from the user's intoxicating scent. The user must consume a small amount of any drug that produces the feeling of euphoria (this is because the user themselves produces larger than normal amounts of dopamine; when they use their quirk, they are outwardly leaking the dopamine, so they have to replenish by creating more [this can often be achieved by having fun, but if that is not an option, they need to seek out the dopamine-inducing drugs]). 

Special Move(s) –

Toxic Waste: When the user is standing seven centimeters away from their victim while activating their quirk, they release waves of the scent/powder that the they naturally produce. The opponent is overcome with euphoria and is very much high, causing them to be immobile and make openings. 

Drawback(s) –

User is Under the Influence: Because the user has to consume drugs such as cannabis or heroin to survive, they may come off as distracted or high.

!WARNING! – Drugs are not to be taken lightly. They were used purely as a "prop" in making this quirk. If you have any troubles with or were troubled with drugs, seek help.