Escape

I hate life. It's not that my life is horrible. I have a loving mother and friends who would give me the world. I'm sure tons of people would kill to have my life. But reality is harsh and hard to live in. I just want to escape.

I've heard stories about Mt. Ebbot and how monsters were trapped down there long ago. I've heard tales of magic and a kingdom that thrived among humans. I wish so much to be a part of something like that.

I know if I leave others will be torn up about it. I know that they'll be even pissed at me. But they'll heal and in time it will almost be like I never existed, just a memory. I hope I was a happy one.

I look down into the darkness of the hole in the cave. It at one time had a fence that is now broken and almost falling in the hole itself. I wonder what it's like to fall into darkness. What the air would feel like on the way down.

I imagine it's like the ride I once went on where they drop you 10 stories. They lift you up and up till you're almost gonna puke in fear and excitement. They even count...adding to the fear. 3...2....1.....click!

I feel my body move forward with my thoughts, leaving the ground on the click.

It is like the ride...I can't move or breathe....and soon I can't even see the light at the top of the mountain...darkness surrounds me even further as I feel myself pass out.