Chapter 6

Chapter 6
"i don't know what this
feeling is,but I like it a lot"
-y/n

Beomgyu POV
Me and TXT are just finding the office but a suddened crowd come to us.

Girl 1:OPPA YOU ARE SO GOOD AT DANCING!

Girl 2:YEONJUN OPPA PLEASE MARRY ME

Girl 3 and 4:*winks at them*
Ughhh I hate this when I suddenly saw a specific girl with her friends it was that cafe girl.........Y/n.I want to run after her but the girls are in the way.We decided to go the bathroom until the crowd goes away.We saw Jin hyung and go to him and ask.We go there and ask for our schedules and other stuff.

Soobin:So guys what are your classes

Huening Kai,Taehyun,Beomgyu:Chemistry

Soobin,Yeonjun:Literature (English)
We said our byes and go to our separate ways.We entered the class and I saw the girl near the window seat I decided to seat next to her.

Beomgyu:Seat here guys!
We decided to talk a bit.

Y/n's POV
While I was listening to music.I felt someone present next to me but I ignored it.But I was curious so I decided to see who is beside me.I saw the one who ordered 30 drinks guy but I forgot his name since I'm bored I decided to say something to them.

Y/n:Hello!

??? 1:Ah hello!

Y/n:Oh your that guy who was at the cafe right?

Beomgyu's POV
Shit she noticed us.What am I going to say now?

Beomgyu:Yup that was me
I was trying so hard not to stutter nor blush.

Back to Y/n's POV

Y/n:Sorry to ruin the mood but what are your names?

???1:Oh you forgot,but my name is Choi Beomgyu!

???2:Im Kang Taehyun the one who is with him that day in the cafe.

???3:And im Huening Kai!

Y/n:Ah ok my name is Kang Y-

Beomgyu:Y/n!

Y/n:Ouk you remember my name?

Beomgyu:Yup but do you mind me asking something personal?

Y/n:Sure but I won't answer it if its to personal tho...

Beomgyu:Ok umm.....How did you get in here I mean its a rich school but you work in a cafe I don't get it?....

Y/n:*chuckled*I have a scholarship here.

Taehyun:How dumb of you hyung.

Beomgyu:huh? weren't you also wondering?

Huening Kai:Me and hyung are just laughing over here while you are confused.

Beomgyu:How dare you treat me like that *pout*

Taehyun:Mmmm even tho I'm younger I have to admit *pinch Beomgyu's cheeks* YOU'RE SO CUTE HYUNG

While they are talking about something stupid I decided to do my bussiness until the bell rang and the classroom gets filled up with students and the teacher come in and started the lessons.

I'm sorry guys for keeping you waiting!

Also I want to know you guys better I will ask you a question!
What is your favorite Kpop group?