Chapter 14-The End

Chapter 14
thank you for reconsidering
me y/n
-???
of course because you
are the one I truly love
-y/n

Beomgyu POV

Taehyun:Hyung!!I got good news!

Beomgyu:What did she read the letter?is she disgusted?is she disappointed?is she—

Taehyun:HYUNG ALL OF THE ANSWER IS NO!But her face flushed after reading your letter!

Beomgyu:Really?

Taehyun:Yup

Beomgyu:Well if she found out it is me I'm done for.

Taehyun:What?!

Beomgyu:Im kinda nervous for tomorrow.

Taehyun:You'll do great!

Beomgyu POV
Its already morning I grab the last letter from my desk and head down.

Beomgyu:Good morning hyung.

Soobin:Good morning beomgyu.You ready for later?

Beomgyu:Im scared and nervous

Soobin:Nothing is going to go wrong if she rejects you you have to move on.

Beomgyu:Ahhh hyung why do you have to mention the word reject!

Soobin:Sorry lets eat shall we You still have to put that inside her locker.

Beomgyu:Wait if I need to put this in her locker in the morning...Wait then why are you awake?

Soobin:Of course I couldn't miss the chance to see my little brother doing his things for the last time.

Beomgyu:hmmm you know hyung even tho you are annoying I'm still grateful for your support.

Soobin:Lol even tho I am known as the school play boy and I won't hesitate to break girls hearts but if she reject you I promise i'll play with her then dump her

Beomgyu:Ahhh hyung please don't.

Soobin:Fine
Guys i'm so sorry if Soobin is a play boy but I have really no other choice because this was the last wish of my friend before she went to Australia.BUT DON'T WORRY SOOBIN IS NOT A PLAY BOY IN REAL LIFE.

Later at school

Beomgyu:Ah hyung you're still following me!

Soobin:I told you I need to see this.

Beomgyu:Fine
I went to her locker and sigh and grab the letter from my backpack and sigh...
I wish you could accept me...Then I slip it inside her locker.

Y/n POV
I reach my locker and saw another letter I decided to read it for more clues.

Dear y/n,
                This will be the last letter that I will be giving to you.Please meet me at the rooftop after school.I will tell you more clues about myself My friend that I said the other day was named Kang Taehyun,My older brother is Choi Soobin...Yeah I know the school play boy.Don't worry I'm not a play boy like him actually I'm known as the school heartthrob.Thats it!Lets meet after school!
-c.bg.

My gawd a heartthrob!?!Im way to lucky.I began to pick my things and go to chemistry.Since it was still early I decided to see all of the clues I got...After thinking and thinking....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've found you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After searching and searching for a hundred times...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't believe its actually you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
The man that I dreamt off
.
.
.
.
.
.
The man that I love
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Choi Beomgyu what have you done to me

I'm sorry for saying that this is finally the end....but I have a surprise for you!

.just keep scrolling

almost there!

Just joking!

Sadly guys the next chapter will be the last.or maybe not?

Question:
What is your favorite animal?