Chapter 13

Chapter 13
why out of all people why
does it have to be me?
-y/n
you're to lame thats why
-???

The next day

Y/n:unnie can I shower here this time?

Rose:huh sure!ill just use the one near the living room.

Y/n:okay
I got in and have my shower then I dress up.hopefully today won't be that awkward after what happened yesterday.I brush my teeth then I head out of the shower to comb my hair then I pack what I needed and decided to wait for Rose unnie and the boys also...

Rose,Taehyun,Beomgyu:Hi Y/n / noona!

Y/n:Lets go before we got late ya know.
We started walking towards the school and go to our lockers.And there's a letter...Rose unnie has a weird face that means its something I decided to cover it by asking a question.

Y/n:Unnie what is your class?

Rose:Math

Y/n:Lets go together I have math also

Rose:mmm ok
We head towards our classroom and got in I got a text from my boss in the cafe saying if I could work in the cafe right know and onwards.

Y/n:Unnie did you got a boss from manager oppa?

Rose:yup let's go after school

Y/n:Ok
The teacher went in now I got bored when her boring speech began.I decided to read the letter.

Author:Ok guys Beomgyu is not in this class but Taehyun.Just in case if your wondering.

Taehyun POV
Before me and Beomgyu separated ways he said to watch y/n if she reads the letter or not.Yep I know his habit I just know like a few weeks.Also I'm disappointed that he didn't told me.

I just stick watching y/n when the teacher come in we greet her then her boring lesson begun.Since its useless I decided to watch y/n she looks kinda bored.Then I saw her looking at her backpack.I saw her hesitating a bit but she decided to open her bag and search through it.I saw she grab a paper,I look at the paper or more of observing it.I thinks its beomgyu's letter.

Actually to be honest I don't know what he writes in there that make y/n blush.But Im guessing its something sweet or corny since its beomgyu.

Author:IM SORRY GUYS THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO don't worry guys theres more but a little since I'm kinda saving
the good things or memories of y/n and beomgyu.OK LETS CONTINUE

Y/n POV
Author:Lol wait ummm if you're wandering what the is written in the letter I will actually give it.So this is what beomgyu wrote

Dear Y/n,
                I feel confident in showing my identity to you right now Im not really in your class but my friend is he starts with a letter T I will give you clues until the end of the day and tomorrow but it will end after we meet.So Im asking if you can go to the rooftop tomorrow after school.
                                                                              -c.bg.

Yup I feel like my heart is fluttering again.Also Im blushing ummmm hopefully no one notice at all.

Taehyun POV
After she read the letter her face flushed.Im excited to tell beomgyu the news!

Beomgyu POV
My hands are shaking since this will be the last letter I will write for her or maybe not...

We are reaching the end guys! We are almost there!

Question:
What is your school's name?

I know with all these questions I look like a stalker but apparently my mind ran out of questions.