Chapter 12

Chapter 12
this is just a dream right
-y/n
I'm sorry y/n
-???

2 months later

Y/n POV
It has been 2 months I have been receiving letters.I actually told Rose and Jisoo this.Normally they told me I fell in love why? because I normally started to blush when I finish the letter.Right now i'm in front of school again to face hell.

I go to my locker and how surprising!Just joking there's another letter in here...

Dear Y/n
You said last time to your friends that you want to know everything about me...I will give clues so you can figure who am I! Let's see I'm not really what you expected,Im in the same class as you,Im older than you,and finally my surname starts with a C and my name starts with a B!.Let's see if you can find me out!

                                                                            -Secret Admirer:)

As always I started thinking who is this but he gave me clues.Actually now that I see my class I'm looking at all the smart ones you know the quiet ones.Ohh there's Bob but his surname is Min...There's Brandon but Kim(Sorry guys for the bad names😂)After a lot of thinking it was not really any one of them...I decided to look at my classmates...no one is literally going to my mind.

Rose:You okay girl?

Y/n:Not really unnie I'm finding the person...

Jisoo:But it's impossiple without a single detail of him...

Y/n:No he gave me another letter with some details of him...But I'm looking at the classroom no one's really you know.

Sana:What's uppp

Y/n:Just figuring out things...

Sana:Let me guess? The one who is giving you the letters?
Well guys I didn't really mention her but she is Jisoo unnie's roommate.She became our friend like for 2 months or 2 and a half.

Y/n:Yup

Beomgyu POV
Oh no I'm late I only have 30 minutes left...I quickly run to the bathroom.I grab my uniform and put it on then I head out without breakfast.Oh no only a minute left!

*Bell Rings*

Y/n POV
The teacher is calling the attendance like always.

Teacher:Choi Beomgyu
Wait...I look at the letter again...C..........B
Choi Beomgyu. Wait is it Beomgyu the one?...

No no it cannot be he's way to perfect.But suddenly my thinking time is over since the door has been slammed........again

Beomgyu:Good morning Ms.Teacher

Teacher:So what is your excuse again Mr.Choi.Also where is your homework?

Beomgyu:Ummm I was ummm caught by a kidnapper,YES!A kidnapper.And he stole some things from me!

Teacher:Like...

Beomgyu:Like ummmm my HOMEWORK!YES HOMEWORK!

Teacher:Fine go ahead and sit down.

Beomgyu POV
I bow and go to my seat which is beside Kai.

Huening Kai:Close call dude but why that excuse?😂😂😂

Beomgyu:Well I couldn't say anything else?

Teacher:You two over there *pointing at us*would you like to share something to us?

Huening Kai:Nothing Ms.

Teacher:Next time don't talk while I'm talking or else there's consequences.