Chapter 15-The REAL End

Chapter 15 -final chapter
even tho I think its a dream
everyone keep saying its reality
-y/n
I loved you since we started
dating because I couldn't forget about you
-???

After class
Beomgyu POV
I was here waiting for her with flowers and a ring.Suddenly the door opened.

Y/n POV
I was actually right...I can't believe it he's here smiling at me with flowers.It was a awkward silence right now until beomgyu spoke.

Beomgyu:Y/n the girl that I loved since the first day we met...The girl that shake my heart without doing nothing...The girl that never ever gives up...Y/n I love you since the day we met..

Y/n:Beomgyu...even tho I see you everyday I thought you would never notice me...but yet you're the one who is giving me the letters...even tho I have never noticed this feelings since first day of school...and I never have a relationship before...and I never knew how to love...but you stopped that beomgyu....
..
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
".
.
.
.
.
.
Because I've also loved you since the day I got those letters.

Authors POV
Beomgyu was smiling widely after he heard that y/n loves him.

Beomgyu:So now that I confirmed that you've loved me...
Beomgyu kneeled down...

Beomgyu:Would you be my girlfriend?

Y/n POV
This is the happiest moment off my life...

Y/n:Yes!

Beomgyu:Thank you y/n for being my girlfriend!!

Y/n:Without your love letter I wouldn't even notice you...

Beomgyu:Because of that love letter lead us like this...

Beomgyu and Y/n:I love you

Right now Beomgyu was starring at Y/n's lips...

Beomgyu:May I?
Y/n just smiled

Y/n:Of course.You have all—
Beomgyu cut off y/n by placing his lips on hers right now they are realizing that this is not a dream but a reality...

The next day
Y/n POV
Im excited to see everyone today and saying that beomgyu is officially mine...Taehyun and Rose already knew this they weren't really suprised since they know our feelings...

Beomgyu:Hi y/n...

Y/n:Hello beomgyu...

Beomgyu:Lets go?

Y/n:Sure.
We head to school and wrote a letter to Rose and Taehyun saying we left for school.

Everyone is staring at us why? because we are holding hands.

Girl 1:Omg why is beomgyu oppa holding her hand...
Girl 2:Are they dating?!?
Girl 3:If they are I'm happy for beomgyu.
Girl 2:how are you not angry?
Girl 3:because relationships are meant to be loved and not by looks.

Girl 1 and 2 was left dumbfounded there.I was actually hearing there conversation...I told beomgyu to go first to class while I try finding her...

Y/n:Oh hello girl 3!

Girl 3:Oh hello y/n!

Y/n:Thanks for earlier.
Girl 3 was confused?

Y/n:For supporting me and beomgyu.

Girl 3:Ahh that was nothing...even tho I'm a fan of beomgyu I learn how to respect your relationship...Because relationship are meant to be in the inside and not the outside...

Y/n:Ahh I see thank you again!

Girl 3:No problem
I went back to class seeing all of beomgyu's friend and my friends staring at me (except for Taehyun and Rose)

All of them:YOU RE DATING?

Y/n:Yup

Beomgyu:That's why no one will touch her because she's mine.
While back hugging me

All:Phew finally...

The End

So this time I am very sorry to say that this is the end...and Its REAL this time Belated Merry Christmas to you guys and Advanced Happy Birthday to Kim Taehyung. Happy Birthday to all of you that has a birthday today. Thank you for joining this journey with me till the end. Now for my final question.

Question:Should I make a Jungkook ff?
If yes I will update the trailer but I will say one line from the story... Even tho I don't even ready anything.

"Till the first snow hits the ground."

To be honest it just came up in my mind since its Christmas. Also...

Question:(Last question of the beomgyu ff)
Since i've ask you question how about you guys ask me questions.Till then see you next year on a new fan fiction bye!