09. 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄

IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, URARAKA HAD BURST OUT OF THE WARDROBE WITH AN UNREADABLE EXPRESSION

IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, URARAKA HAD BURST OUT OF THE WARDROBE WITH AN UNREADABLE EXPRESSION. She reached out and grabbed your arm, sprinting out of the room while pulling you after her. She shoved you into her room roughly, slamming the door wildly behind her.

She took a minute to catch her breath leaning against the door frame, directing with a hand for you sit down on the ground. Her face was bright red and she couldn't take her mesmerizing eyes of you. Compiling awkwardly, you tried to keep your panicking thoughts under control.

Uraraka sat in front of you, crossed her legs and opened her mouth, closing it soon after as she tried to properly phrase the words racing to blurt out her mouth. "I'm gay."

Your jaw dropped. "What?"

"I said, I'm gay." Uraraka repeated.

You sat in a state of shock, finally remembering how to function after seconds of awaiting silence. You had a feeling after your first interaction in the UA locker room but hearing her admit it was a whole new story.

"Me too." You said.

Now it was Uraraka's turn to be shocked. "Really?"

"Yuh huh." You nodded, shy suddenly. Your gaze fell to the ground automatically. There was tension crackling in the air between you, but what type of tension, you couldn't pinpoint.

"I like you a lot more than you believe Cutie." Uraraka says finally, tucking a loose lock of hair behind her ear.

You looked up with wide eyes and froze. Uraraka was close, much closer than you thought. So close... you could almost kiss her. Face to face, noses a mere inch apart. You could see every perfect detail of her face and it was breathtaking.

Staring back at you were those perfect eyes of amber, hypnotizing you with every slight flicker. You could gaze into them for hours, they were just so beautiful.

Sparks of electricity buzzed in the air as the gap between you and your crush slowly dwindled. You stared at Uraraka lips, resisting the urge to kiss them with every fiber of your being. You could feel her stare on your's too. She lifted a hand and ran her thumb over your bottom lip. Slowly and sensationally, it drove you insane.

"Soft." She muttered, entranced almost. You licked you lips.

Unable to hold back any longer, you lean forward a fraction as if to kiss Uraraka, then realized this was your best friend you were about to kiss and pulled back to stop yourself. "No, I shouldn't." You thought aloud. The quarter-second memory of her hot breath on your face made it hard to think clearly.

Uraraka smirked, resulting in your heart missed a beat. She snaked an arm around your back, pulling you to her and slamming her lips against your's without a hint of hesitation. Your entire body froze but after a second, you moaned and pulled Uraraka close, beginning to kiss back.

Just as soon as it had began, you separate, resting your forehead on Uraraka's as you stop the kiss to whisper, "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" She answered with holding a finger over your mouth once more.

"Cutie." The whisper was hoarse. "Kiss me." Uraraka licked her tempting pink lips. "Please."

Fuck it.

You gave in to your desires, finally.

With that, you both leaned in; heads tilted to opposite sides. She was close, so so close. Her warm breathe ghosted and tickled your face again and her eyes were half lidded, full of longing.

You closed your eyes also, arms meeting around her back, pulling Uraraka nearer and banishing the remaining gap.

Lips met, and time stilled. All that existed was your lips, and hers. Overwhelming warmth radiated from her, yet you still needed something more.

It was a small kiss, both of you pulling away for an instant. You held her thighs and lifted Uraraka closer onto your lap. Her fingers moving to bury into your hair in response as she straddled you.

You were both gradually getting more and more worked up but no one pushed further yet.

Until, you did. You deepened the kiss, earning a surprised squeak from Ochako but she returned with just as much passion. It was intoxicating, the sensation of her lips on yours. She tasted sweet, like vanilla.

You continued devouring each other until you were both light headed, though it was impossible whether to tell it was from the kiss or lack of oxygen.

Eventually, you pull back, dizzy and out of breathe. You were over the moon, that was the only way to describe it. You literally couldn't have been happier; you had just kissed your crush after all. A dopey smile on your face, you blurt out the question you'd been dying to ask for so long.

"Urarak--"

"It's Ochako, Cutie. I've been calling you by your given name for a while now and I'd like if you done the same." She grinned cheekily.

"O-ochako-chan," Pink heat crawled up your cheeks. " "Will you go out with me sometime?"

Uraraka broke into a dazzling white smile that could light up a whole room, squealing slightly.

But, before she could answer, an earsplitting siren echoed throughout the dorms. Your eyes widened and Uraraka's hand found your instantly, squeezing your palm comfortingly.

The alarm could only mean one thing; villains had breached UA's security measures.

- 🌸 -