END. 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄

WITH A RAPID FLUTTER, YOUR EYES SPRANG OPEN

WITH A RAPID FLUTTER, YOUR EYES SPRANG OPEN. Everything was blurry and it took a few moments to concentrate your vision, a migraine building behind your temples as you did.

"Fuckkkkkk..." You hissed. You tried to lift a hand to rub away the building pressue but found yourself unable.

Finally taking in your surroundings, you gasped. Unfamiliar cream walls were the first thing to catch your eye. You were lying in a crisp white hospital bed, a drip attached to your dominant arm -explaining the lack of response- and a vase of assorted flowers on the bedside table. You stared at it, admiring the soft collage of petals. Red, yellow and white Camellias.

You blushed heavily as you recognized them and closed your eyes, thinking back to a conversation you had with Ochako a few weeks ago.

You'd been studying in her bedroom for a test the following day when out of nowhere she'd taken out a book on hanakatoba - the language of flowers. It was something widely practiced in Japan and you found it fascinating. The two of you had laid on her bed and read the book together side by side for the entire evening peacefully.

Red Camellias, In love. Yellow, Longing. White, Adoration.

Ochako... last time you'd seen her she'd been hiding under a pile of dirty cloths and bedsheets at the back of a storage cuboard. You tried to sit up despite knowing your body was too weak. The weight of the wrapped arm tugged you back down with a painful wince.

A knock on the private room door pulled you out of your helpless stupor. "Come in," you croaked. It opened and to your surprise, your homeroom teacher walked in. The grim frown on his face wasn't helping your spirits.

"How-" You coughed mercilessly, heaving up your lungs, "-How is everyone?"

"Everyone safe and sound, for the most part. A little shaken to say the least..." Aizawa began hesitantly.

"But?"

"But I can't say the same for you Mienai, you even gave Midoriya a run for his money." He chuckled darkly with a smirk. His hair was tied up; it would have made him seem relaxed in any other situation but at the moment it only made him appear as messy and all over the place as you felt.

"How long 'til I'm back in shape?" You ran your free hand through your hair and winced, you'd kill for a shower.

"You'd be better off asking a doctor or nurse but I'd say, thanks to Recovery Girl, you should be up and running in a day or two. Or three. Just to be safe."

You nodded, you'd guessed as much. Collapsing in front of your teachers would not have been the most reassuring of sights.

"At least you can look forward to giving a nice long statement once this has blown over." You both chuckled, clearly appalled at the thought. Business finished, Aizawa turned back to the door to leave.

"I just have one question," Aizawa's hand froze over the door handle as you spoke suddenly, "What's gonna happen with Bakugou?"

Your teacher looked back to you with furrowed brows, "You didn't know? Bakugou was under the influence of the Brigader's quirk. Has been for some time. He'd no control over his actions. Couldn't tell anyone either. Must have been torture. It's a pity no one noticed sooner or this whole thing could have been prevented."

You gulped. You'd thought Bakugou had been acting strangely lately, if only you'd said something...

Aizawa scowled, sensing the change in  your attitude without even turning around. "Don't beat yourself up about it. We're all to blame, me especially."

You went to protest and Aizawa interrupted with a sigh, his usual stoic expression replaced with one more resigned. "Just concentrate on getting better for now. Take care Mienai."

With that he left, and was replaced with a flood of your classmates.

Everything was a dizzy whirlwind as bodies lined up around your bed. Questions were fired left, right and centre, none of which you could answer. You winced, you should have asked Aizawa for something for your headache. He could have at least warned you of the premature interrogation you had faced.

Yaomomo's voice rang out above the others to your relief. "We all need to give Mienai-san some space! She still has a lot of healing to do. If need be, we can all come back tomorrow after she's had some rest, I'm sure she's extremely tired." You smiled gratefully as you met her eyes.

Groaning and muttering, your classmates began trickling out one by one, a number of them leaving get well soon cards and gifts behind.

Bakugou was one of the last to leave. Red eyes drilling into yours, he nodded silently at you respectfully and you returned it. Then he followed the other's out, leaving just you and Ochako.

Without a second longer of waiting, Ochako sprung and jumped into your arms, engulfing you in a giant bear hug. Snuggling into your chest your girlfriend giggled cutely at your rising blush.

"We're dating now silly. I can cuddle you like this whenever I want!" She held tighter as you gulped. You weren't complaining though.

A hand reached up to stroke your hair softly and your heart melted at the action. Ochako smiled. "So Cutie...or should I say Love?" She mused aloud.

"Uh... I prefer Cutie." You muttered shyly. "Since it's what you've always called me."

"Cutie it is." Ochako gave you a kiss on the nose, your girlfriend's eyes trailing down to your lips as she bit down on hers seductively. "So, where were we?"

THE END !

- 🌸 -

AUTHOR'S NOTE/S╰▸ @ this book has finally reached it's end! i've been working on it for over six months and it almost makes it regretful to see it end. on a happier note, i've lots of plans for other fem!reader x bnha gals so i'll yet y'all know when i start those :)) thanks for giving my book a chance and hopefully i'll see you another time another place bbys! <3 ︿︿،،  🌙

︶︶ ::❏❜ - edit ;; i'm releasing a bunch for chapters that were from the first draft of this in my one shot book if you need more uraraka fluff uwu !! - ♡ˀˀ