Story description

The setting is Europe during the last of the 1920s to 1930s. 

I know this is very different from what I've written but I am a fan of decades like the ones mentioned above. 

Anna Myers, a young woman from London who is a political journalist often writes about her second passion, crime. She often likes to get involved in cases. Most of the time she is in her press office writing her articles. Before winter hits the roads, she drives up to the alps. It's a habit she's done ever since she was stationed in Zurich. She's curious about the cases she's been involved so far. She's a strong-willed journalist that has very rational thinking. Often attracted to figure out an irrational event to find some meaning out of it. Life has surrounded to great opportunities for Anna. But somehow she didn't focus on her personal life like any romance at all. Most of her life she has been focused on getting a stable profession, face the ideas of the time opposed against women. Which makes her a figure of breaking those ideas and embracing the difficulties of the time. She's very independent, to say the least. So, what happens when a case develops in Porto Ceso and meets a young policeman named Luigi? Will she give the opportunity for a little romance after achieving her goals as a journalist or will she find it difficult to keep up with this sudden situation? 

Sneek peak :

"Anna, promise me you won't forget me," Luigi said pleading Anna before boarding the train with the destination to Zurich.

"I won't forget you, Luigi," she said as tears formed in her eyes

Time seemed to pause as they stood there in silence. Luigi wiped Anna's tears from her cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. He kisses her forehead and leans his forehead against hers. 

Who knows? maybe you'll have to stay tuned for more.