Lasagna

You walk into the grocery store that you work at and think to yourself for the millionth time "I hate this job." because who wouldn't. it sucked. you just wanted to go home and be with your boyfriend Awsten. Today was the day he got back home from touring and you really wanted to see him. You were feeling quite spontaneous today so you decide to just go home. When Awsten came home there would be a nice home cooked meal that you prepared all by yourself, just for him. you decide to make lasagna because its the one thing you could make decently. You also decide to make the cookies of yours that everyone loves.

everything is cooked and you have the table set. you knew Awsten wouldn't be home until late but you didn't mind. it started to get later and later. later than you expected. eventually you get tired and fall asleep.

Awsten's POV
I was so excited I could not wait to get home and see Y/n. touring is especially hard because she's an especially great person. Only 1 hour till I got home. it was already 10:00. each minute that passes is like an eternity. Every time I look at the clock I still have an enormous amount of minutes left.
I finally get to the house and most of the lights are on. She must be up. I walk into the house, jittery with excitement. Not was I was expecting to see, but still good. She's lying there curled up in a ball with about 4 blankets. I can see a little tiny bit a her fluffy sock. It also smells really good in here. I venture to the kitchen to see what the smell is.
She has cooked me dinner. Such a lovely little thing for her to do.
I go back to the living room and wake her up by tugging on her sock. Her eyes flutter open and meet mine. I can see the realisation on her face. she can hardly move because of the blankets but she tries. when she got free she attacked me with hugs.
"I haven't seen you in so long!"
she was practically crying.
"Did you see it?"
I nodded seeing as she meant the dinner.
"lets go eat." I say.
she gets up with the biggest blanket still wrapped around her and somehow manages to sit at the table.
we eat and then go to our room and sleep. not a single inch of space between us. Every limb tangled. that's how we stayed for a good long while.