This rivalry is getting us nowhere

Zane's POV:

I have finally recovered enough from the crash to help out around the bounty. Oh how I miss being injured.

I walked onto the deck, attempting to start rebuilding but Nya said that she needed me and Mr E to go out into the forest for food, water and materials.

After what just happened, E is the last person I would be willing to work with right now. When Nya told us this we both groaned so at least he hates me equally.

We walked through the forest, not saying a word to each other. I would like to know why he hates me so much. I can understand why he would like Pixal. She's so beautiful and sweet! But I feel like he's hiding something. Something I should know. Even if he is my enemy.

"E, listen. I don't know why you have decided to hate me so much but if we keep this up then it's just going to be frustrating for everyone." I said
"Mmhhm."
"So I say, we put our differences aside and try to get along for how much longer we have to live under the same roof."
"Zane. The longer we stay here talking, the longer we are out here. The longer we are out here, the darker it gets. The darker it gets, the harder it is to get back. The harder it is to get back, the longer I'm forced to stay on the same team as you! So shut your mouth and give me a hand over here!"
"I have seen behaviour like this before. When Jay and Nya thought that Cole was Nya's perfect match, Cole and Jay showed similar aggression to what we show to each other. Nya just wanted them to get along and to stop fighting so if we want to make things easier for Pixal then I suggest we try our best to get along!"
"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAM?!" He shouted
"HARD TO TELL!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE THAT STUPID MASK OVER YOUR FACE!!" I shouted back. He then pushed me. I pushed him back. Sooner or later we had a full on battle on our hands.

"Why do you try and fight?! I beat you easily last time!" He shouted
"This time I have something to fight for." I shouted, punching him into a tree.
"Give it up Zane! You had your chance with her!"
"I will NEVER stop fighting for her!"
"Well that makes two of us." He said, pushing me onto the floor.
"Why do you wish to take the most important person in my life?!" I yelled
"I'm simply returning the favour."he shot back at me.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked. He didn't respond. He tried to punch me across the ground but I grabbed his fist and threw him over my shoulder.

No POV:

After a while the others were getting worried that something g had happened to the two droids. Specifically, that they had started battling again. They went into the forest where Mr E and Zane went and eventually they found them during a ruthless battle.

"ZANE! E! STOP THIS NOW!" Kai shouted. Cole and jay tried to hold the two Nindroids back from killing each other.
"Easy there feisty pants." Jay said, trying to calm down Zane.
"Let me go Jay!" Zane hissed
"Sorry bud. I know how much you really hate Mr E. it you gotta calm down. You're not exactly boosting your chances with Pixal."
"I did try to be friends with him. But he wouldn't listen to what I had to say!"
"Well at least you tried." Jay said.

They all went back to the bounty and they made sure to keep Zane and E apart. When they finally arrived Zane went straight to his room. The last person who he wanted to interact with now was Mr E.

Mr E stayed up on the deck with the others.
"What happened?" Pixal asked Nya
"E and Zane were fighting for your affections." Nya said
"What?!?"
"I know right?! Maybe we shouldn't have put those two working together."
"No shit."
"So... how do you feel about it?"
"I... don't know. On hand I guess that it's kinda flattering but on the other..."
"You don't want anyone to get hurt?"
"Yeah.... I think it will be better for everyone if I were to just make up my mind. That way we can get off this island." Pixal said.

Little did they know, someone had been eves dropping on their conversation! Mr E had been listening carefully.

"I can't let that pathetic nindroid win her heart. I must do someone about this."

~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating!!

787 words