Potter: Part 2

Suggestive? Towards the end? Only a tiny bit

"Bloody. Hell." Malfoy growled as he looked in the mirror at his neck and arms.
It'd been several days now and the ink had yet to wash off.
What kind of Witchery was this?
Draco had been forced to keep his collar popped, looking like an absolute idiot- when he arrived to class that was.
The savior himself hadn't shown up to all his classes in particular, seemingly trying to avoid embarrassment just as much as Draco.
Which is why the blonde was surprised to run into him three days after the whole incident.

Draco was simply walking down the halls of Hogwarts to his next class when an arm firmly gripped his forearm and dragged him off to the side.

"Why haven't these gone away, Malfoy?" Harry glared before noticing Draco's own ink still on his neck, he met the boy's eyes, "You too?"

Draco sighed sharply, pulling his arm from Harry's grasp, "Of course me too! You think I did this?"

"Well, it was your pen that's bewitched." Harry defended.

"What do you want me to do about it, Potter? It won't come off, no amount of water and soap has changed that fact."

"Well, what do we do?" Harry sighed.

"We?" Draco chuckled.

"You've got this issue just as much as I do-"

"Issue?" Draco scoffed.

"Not-" Harry pinched the bridge of his nose, "The fact that your name is all over my body!"

"E-Everywhere?" Draco gulped.

"Hey! Get your mind out of the gutter- m-my arms!" Harry flushed.

"Right." Draco nodded in embarrassment before clearing his throat, "Well, we had better find whoever bewitched my pen, they might know how to undo it."

"Will they want to?"

"Merlin knows..."

***

"Aparecium..." Harry murmured as he hovered his wand over Malfoy's pen.
The pen seemed to glow before floating up and heading out the Slytherins' dorms.

"After it!" Draco hissed.

"On it!" Harry nodded, bolting after the floating pen as it swiveled out of the common room and into the halls.
The boys panted as they tried to keep up without before stopping outside the Prefects bathroom.

"What the hell?" Harry frowned.

Draco looked equally confused as they crept towards the bathroom, slowly opening the door only to find it empty.

"Well that clearly didn't work." Draco scowled as the door slammed shut behind them.

"We don't know that yet- start looking around." Harry began to search the bathroom.

Draco nodded and began his own search.

They continued to turn things over, look around corners, until a giggle came from behind Harry, making him leap, "What are we looking for?"

"Gah!" Harry whipped around to face, "Myrtle- merlin's beard you-"

"You!" Draco hissed, advancing on the ghost with a raised wand, "You bewitched my pen, didn't you?" Draco growled.

Myrtle raised her arms in mock defense, "I do what should be done to those who deserve it."

"Why you little-!" Draco lunged at the ghost only to fall through and onto Harry.