1.I Think I found him

Bill POV)
I look to my left to see an empty throne slightly smaller than mine. The throne is meant for my queen of the mind-scape, in my case, my king. I'm gay, but every boy in the mind-scape either does not like me or isn't my cup of tea. I decide to rome my palace,because I'm bored out of my mind. I come apon a picture of me, my twin brothers, Kill, and Will, making us triplets, and our older sister Distill. All 3 had died about 2 years ago.

Flash back)
Me, Distill, Kill, and Will were playing a game of Ruler and the peasants, where I was the ruler and they were the  peasants. CRASH! BANG! BANG! None of were expecting it. I was scared but kinda brave at the same time hoping to be like my sister, Will was cowering behind Distill, Kill was trying to comfort him, and Distill bravely protected us. Just then a guy with a gun stepped out of the Halway. "I'll let one of you live to rule, but the rest shall die." He said with an insane smile on his face. Distill nodded towards us and mouthed to me 'You'd be the better ruler.' I immediately knew what this meant, and watched as the dude shot Distill, then Kill who stepped in front of Will and me, and finally Will who never was the bravest of us but always had his heart in the right place. I was furious, and killed the dude.

Flash back ends)
I can't bear to look at the picture any more so I continue to walk . Why  didn't I act out sooner they would still be alive if it wasn't for me, they would still be alive. Since the day of their deaths I never forgave myself for acting out too late. There was this huge hole in my heart needing to be fixed by my soulmate. I entered the throne room when I had and idea. I'll visit sixer, i thought. Sixer was a human who oddly had six fingers on each hand, but he's my friend because of that. I tell my guard where I'm going and he thankfully says yes. So I teleport to the human world and immediately make myself invisible. I was walking towards the woods where sixer lived when something caught my eye. I look across the street to see a boy who looks to be about my age,17.  He has brown hair that I badly want to ruffle, adorable hazel eyes, a red shirt with a blue vest, a skirt the same blue as the vest, and leggings the same color as the shirt. He stops and looks in my direction. We make eye contact for maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Suddenly my face is burning hot, and I teleport back to the mind-scape. As soon as I get there I make myself  visible again and run to my room. Why do I feel like this? Why does my face burn up when he ethers my mind? I remember my sister telling me the symptoms when I'm in love, and everything happening points towards the fact that I'm in love. I must make him mine no matter what.