6.Singing Fun (part 1)

Bill POV)
I was in the library a week after I brought pine tree with me to the mindscape. Well... more like kid napped him and brought him here. Just then pine tree walked in with a bored expression on his face and rested his chin on my head. He was wearing my sisters favorite long sleeve shirt and what used to be her out of a blue moon worn skirt that she had always hated. I could tell that he was slowly warming up to me, and right now I was in the frienemie to friend zone. "I'm bored you don't let me leave the castle even for a second." He droned. I closed the book I was reading and thought. "Well we could go to a club I like." I suggested. Oh no I'm not going I've been to a club before, barley made it out alive. Not to mention I'd be going with a corn chip that tried to marry me after kidbapping me. Also Bill I know your reading my mind so stop! I stopped like he asked me to. "Nothing happens there believe it or not and I find it offensive when people call me a corn chip I like dorito better." I said a little annoyed at his nickname for me. I watched as I saw his gears turning while he debated on saying yes to the club idea or not. Finally he replied. " Fine, but don't get any ideas." "Fine I won't." I replied sighing depressingly. Darn why do your sighs have to be so fricking cute!? Pine tree said as I read his mind. "My sighs are cute are they?" I said teasingly. He didn't answer my question but changed the subject while rushing out. "I'm going to get ready, I suggest you do the same." He said as he ran out of the library. He had a point so I teleported to my room and put on a golden tailcoat with a brick pattern, black jeans that were slightly ripped, my black fingerless gloves, and of course, my usual bow tie. Before I left to meet pine tree in the throne room I grabbed a necklace that was carved with a riddle I preferably like.

What's worth more
Then a penny?
But less then gold?
Is easy to lose,
But hard to find?

Then on the back the answer was engraved spelled top to bottom.

A
F
R
I
E
N
D

(A/N Hey some you who might have watched the show or have siblings may recognize the riddle those of you who don't know it it's from Sophia The First my sisters watch it) I put the necklace in my and walked to the throne room. Pine tree was sitting in my throne waiting for me. He was wearing my sister's black and white dress that went down to his ankles. He spotted me and hopped off his seat. "Finally your done!" He looked at me and I teleported us to the club.
When we entered I spotted my best friend who happened to be there with his human boyfriend. My friend had purple skin, three red eyes, his pinkish hair up in the air like he always had it, two small tan demon horns, and was wearing a suit. His boyfriend had skin slightly darker then pine tree's, brown messy hair, brown eyes, a dot underneath his right eye, and he was wearing a pair of grey jeans, a red sweatshirt, and a white shirt underneath. "Tom! Marco!" I waved towards them. Tom looked in our direction and his eyes grew with surprise. "Cipher it's been forever!" He gave me a high five. "Hey Bill long time no see." Marco said with a smile. Then he looked over towards Pine tree. "Is that your boyfriend Bill?" He asked with a smirked. "He looks like you bunny except gayer." Tom stated with a smile. Btw bunny is his nickname for Marco, he forbids me from calling him that so I call him Mexico every now and then. " I can't blame you for that they look very similiar." "Wow! Now that I think about it we do! Messy hair, brown eyes... Gay forever!" They said in unision. We all broke out laughing at their twin likeness. " Wait this is your pine tree you've been telling me about isn't he?" Tom looked at me with a smirk. I nodded, and pine tree glares at me for finding out that I talk about him. Just as he was about to speak when the owner walks onto the stage and announces karaoke is open. "Hey Bill you should go up there your pretty good." Tom suggests. I mull it over and agree. I get out of my seat, step on stage and turn on the song.

Hey kid I know you can hear me
Hey kid I know you can see
Hey kid things about to crazy
So you sit right there and you listen
I see more then you can imagine
I've heard things that
Torture your soul Join me and we'll
Both get ahead kid Take my hand and
Then we'll both have it all
Don't let go of this opportunity
Cause there's no guarantee
It'll last so pal do you say
That we've got a deal
Haven't got all day so best think fast
Side with me kid
I'll have your back
Count me in when
Confidence is all you lack
Prize is simple rather sparing
Time is slipping life is choice
So lets start living

While the instrument part played I looked over to pine tree, Mexico, and three eyes, to see them talking and watching the preformance.

You know you've always
Been different
They'll just drag you down Dont you see
It's tough but you gotta
Be brave there
When you got a cut
A way to be free
You know that they'll try to deceive you
Your hunches were right from the start
You don't have to sit and play good boy
Just stand and tear this world
All apart
Time draws short you gotta make up your mind
I don't offer these things every day
Little tree how big that could grow up
If you just say the word and you let me stay
Side with me I'll have your back
Count me in when confidence is all you lack
Prize is simple rather sparing
Time is slipping life is choices let's start living
Don't let go of this opportunity
Cause there's no guarantee it'll last
Little pal do you say that we've got a deal
Haven't got all day so you best think fast
Side with me kid I'll have your back
Count me in when confidence is all you lack
Prize is simple rather sparing
Time is slipping life is choices let's start living

As the song ended, I took a bow. Someone else stepped up after me and started sing blood//water by Grandson. They were terrible, not Grandson the dude at the karaoke machine. Everyone gave me a high five when I got back to the table. There were drinks there and Tom had already finished his Marco drank half and pine tree just glared at his.

A/N Hey my sparklers hope y'all are enjoying the story if you guys didn't get Marcos nickname it's because he a Mexican boi  so I thought it be cool!