8. Just hold on

Mabel's POV)
Dipper has now been there a week and not here a day. People are beginning to notice none of the pines are themselves lately. Robbie even misses Dipper and his annoying smarty pants talk. I've seen Gideon a couple of times. He's kinda worried to. Gideon has changed he's messed up his hair that he apparently dyed white when we were younger, and it's back to being it's actual dirty blonde color. He also doesn't wear suits anymore, he's still extremely short. I'm right now, depressingly, in school learning about the history of cupcakes, which is boooorring. I'd never think I'd find anything about cupcakes boring, but this..... this was just torture. The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. I ran to meet my friends, Grenda, Candy, Gideon, and of course my bootiful girlfriend Pacifica. "Hey!" Grenda called over to me. "Hi are you guys ready to continue planning. "Yep." "Of course." "We all miss him so yeah." "For Dipper!" They replied. The entire lunch period we planned a way to get dipper. Just one more step closer to getting him back. I thought. We had come up with a rescue plan, a way to get to the mind scape, and weapons prepared. We are coming Dipper, we are coming.

A/N I'm sorry I know I'm updating fast I just like this story and I'm looking forward to getting to my next story I'll be writing once this one is done also sorry it's so short I would like to suggest a story it's called good poison it's an LWA (little which academia) story my friend made it it should be in my reading list on my profile also thanks for 100+ reads