Part 2

Part 2: Y/N POV

I tried pulling away hitting his back, but no he had to be made of fucking stone so I stopped and we made it to I guess is his bedroom and finally he let go.

"What the fuck was that. I dont wanna be up here you fucking psycho. Why would I wanna be where you fuc-" I say but was cut off

"Do you always talk this much like damn shut the fuck up, you might actually make me feel bad for that jackass brennen taylor, for having to deal with you." Colby said rolling his eyes and handing me a shirt and looking at me. I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Why would I want to wear your shirt?" I say

"Maybe because everyone can see your pretty pink polka dotted bra if you go downstairs" he says and rolls his eyes. I look down and see that he is right, so I end up taking his shirt and putting it on. "Why weren't you with Brennen?" He asks.

"Not that it's any of your business but we had to cancel our 1 year dinner due to him having to go to Florida to take care of his close to dead grandmother." I say.

"Wait but I just saw brennen in the- ya know what nevermind polka dots, See ya at school" he winks and pushes me out his door. I just stand there looking into the hallway thinking about what he was about to say but then, someone passes by with a drink and I take it and then everything was a blur....