Part 19

Part 19: y/n pov

*at y/ns home*

I'm currently watching Waverly place cause why not and then theres a knock on the door, before I can get up colby comes walking in here and looks at me, I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Do you have any idea why the tires on my car were slashed?" He asks looking at me.

"I told you to watch out." I shrug, I hear something upstairs, i guess colby didnt hear.

"Who did it y/n?" He says crossing his arms.

"I have no idea. But I cant really say anything, someone may be listening." I whisper.

"Are you okay?" He says confused. I shake my head and put a finger to my lips and slowly go upstairs. I hear colby following me, I go to my room and look around to see my window open...my bathroom door open but my closet door shut. I walk towards my closet door and open it, my clothes were everywhere and in the middle of the wall was another picture of colby today talking to me, with a knife in his head....

"What...the fuck....happened?" Colby says slowly walking behind me, then going in front of me and looking at me and back to the knife.

"This isnt the first time it's happened colby, I dont know who it is... I just know that your going to die." I say with a straight face.

"How are you calm about this?" He says frustrated.

"I already told you it's happened before multiple times, I dont wanna show emotion this time. Get out, they slashed your tires i didnt, we already have to kiss in a play that's enough I'll see you at practice tomorrow." I say, walking to my bed and sitting down and stare as he goes to the door.

"You arent okay, but you arent ready to admit that so I'll go, call me if soemthing happens." He says and leaves.