Part 6

Part 6: Y/n POV

It was brennen makeing out with a girl, who name I think is carly. Shes dressed in a skirt that comes right below her butt, that if she bends down you can see her underwear, and a shirt that shows so much cleavage its blinding.

Tara realizes and I'm not listening and turns around and stares at what I've been looking at for about 3 minutes now.

"Cmon y/n let's get to class, you shouldn't see this." Tara says and takes my arm and pulls me away as she does I run into colby since I was still looking at Brennen, the side of my face hits his chest.

"Ow" I say sniffling trying to stop the tears coming, at the same time looking up at Colby.

"Wow y/n, if you wanted to touch me all you had to do was ask." He says smirking, I roll my eyes of course he does this, he knows that me and brennen broke up.

" Leave me alone Colby" I say trying to walk away towards tara, who left me and is halfway down the hall.

"No." He says walking beside me.

"Your just doing this to annoy me, so stop." I say getting annoyed and frustrated. He doesnt say anything, so I say something I know isnt true and is just a rumour. "Dont you have drugs to go sale or take? Instead of annoying me?" I say harshly, and it, makes colby stop walking.