Part 7

Part 7: Y/n POV

Colby grabs my arm and takes me to a empty classroom and grabs my throat and pushes me against the wall. "Listen y/n, you dont know anything about me, and you need to get over yourself, now that brennen dropped you, your not high and mighty anymore, so watch what comes out of your fucking mouth." He says, his voice deadly. I shiver at his stare and try to get his hands off my neck and finally he let's go.

" Colby I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I just wanted-" I start to say breathing hard.

"I don't care what you wanted." He says and leaves. I stay in that classroom til the end of the day thinking if I left I might have to run into brennen or colby again, and I rather not. So when the final bell rings I wait a minute or two for everyone to leave or go to practice before I go out and try to find colby. I find him with a girl pushed up against a wall practically having səx with her, with clothes on. I almost gag, but instead I just pull him away, which was easy seeing as he didnt expect it.

"Cmon I was assigned a job yesterday and if I dont do it, we are both in major trouble." I say my voice calm, having no energy left in my body.

" I'm not doing a play" he says when we enter the auditorium.

"Colby I dont feel the need to argue today, can you just let today be easy, or the rest of the day easy. Please just please." I say, sitting in a seat.

"Fine, but be prepared for hell tomorrow" he says with a huff and sits down beside me.

"Alright today are the rehearsals for romeo and juliet, first to audition will be Colby Brock, who is auditioning for romeo and then I'll call names of who auditions next." The teacher, Mrs. Lynch says.

*After colbys audtion*

"Who knew you could act" I whisper as he sits down. He rolls his eyes, but there's a hint of playfulness.

"Shut up"

*end of auditions*

"Your not being forced to audition?" Colby asks me as the last person goes up on stage.

" No thank god." I say, the last person finishes.

"Anybody else?" Mrs.Lynch says.

" yes, y/n would like to try out as juliet." Colby says with a smirk.