Remembrance.

"Alright then, goodnight, Thatch." You stood up to hug your elder brother and receive a kiss on the forehead. Thatch always babied you and Luffy as you both were the youngest siblings, taking into account that you were only a year older than Luffy.

You guys had been fooling around and playing 'Silent Hill: 2' on console taking turns until it got really late. Marco was the first to leave to bed after coming back to the holiday home, followed by Sabo and Koala.

You, Kid, Law, Ace and Luffy we're gaming and Thatch just watched you guys instead of playing as he deemed the game to be way creepier and disgusting than he imagined it would be.

Needless to say, Law was the one who enjoyed the game the most.

"Well, then I guess I'll head to bed too." Law stood up from the couch. "Good night Law." You smiled at him as he made his way up the stairs. "Goodnight (F/n)-ya." He said and went to his and Kid's shared (Luffy's) room.

"Well then... Since Law's gone, I guess I'll go too. Luffy do you wanna come with?" Ace chimed with a nervous smile on his face.

Is he too scared after playing the game?

"Ace is chickening out, shishishi~"

"I ain't chickening out on anything you meathead!"

"Wait.... Was that supposed to be a compliment? Thanks Ace!"

"No... No it wasn't..." Ace slowly facepalmed as he tugged Luffy by the ears and dragged the still laughing boy upstairs. "Night Night (F/n)! Kid!" Luffy yelled before the bedroom door closed.

"Geez can he be any louder?" You sighed.

"I though that was the softest he could get." Kid snickered.

He was sitting a bit far away from you as Ace was the one sitting in between you and Kid. You shutdown your game console and simply slouched against the couch. You closed your eyes to feel the once again familiar atmosphere.

"Feeling sleepy?" Kid questioned you and you shook your head a no. "Mhn no. I was just feeling the atmosphere."

"Feeling the atmosphere?" Kid asked curiously.

"Yeah, I do that sometimes."

Another quiet moment goes by, strangely enough, you didn't feel awkward at all. If almost felt natural and very familiar to be like this in a room, alone, with Eustass Kid.

"Hey shorty," Kid poked your knee with his toe. "Wanna see something cool?" He smirked while raising one of his (not) eyebrows.

"Okay, first of all, don't poke me with your foot. That's gross." You playfully frowned and stuck out your tongue at Kid, causing him to poke your knee with his foot once again and stick his tongue out at you too, causing you to giggle a bit. "Alright then... oh! and secondly, heck yeah!" You whisper shouted excitedly.

What's the worst that could happen right?

"Shhh!" You said to Kid as you guys made your way out of the holiday home. Kid was closing the door behind him but you deemed it be too loud. "What?" Kid gave you a confused look. "I don't want Thatch to wake up. Or Marco. Or Sabo. Those guys worry too much."