Forgotten Pleasures.

Lemon starts in 3... 2... 1!!!

"Nnn..." You tried to hold your moans with the back of your hand as Kid thrusted his fingers inside you. You were sitting on his lap as his left hand groped your soft breasts with your back to his chest. Your shirt was pulled up and your bra was tugged down.

His lips was planted against your ear and your right hand was buried in his red hair. When Kid's fingers grazed against a particular spot, you arched your back against his chest and moaned a bit louder than you expected. "Looks like I still know all your spots huh?"

His smooth voice made you respond back with a muffled mewl as he rubbed your upper walls with more force. You threw your head back and rested it on Kid's shoulder as more mewls left your lips.

His eyes were fixated on your moon lit body, his hand in your shorts and panties, his other hand fondling your boobs with delicacy.

Though, he couldn't exactly see what he was doing inside your shorts, the way he moved his finger and your reactions seemed all the more erotic to him.

When all the kissing finally led upto this moment, you weren't so sure you'd let it happen but then again, your body wants what it wants, your heart wants what it wants, and it wants the sexy redhead. Your mind has absolutely no say in it and just has to cope with it.

To be fair, your mind has a fair point of not continuing this and waiting until you guys went home. After all, your brothers are here and you honestly don't wanna risk any of them hearing. Then again Kid is too irresistible for you.

I'm sooooo gonna hear about this in the morning....

Kid noticed you were trailing away into your thoughts and he wasn't liking it. He wanted all your attention on him and he's willing to do what it takes to get it.

His fingers pinched your nipples a bit harder, his other appendages worked on your inner and upper walls and thrusted right into your spot that made you cum instantly.

The way you clenched your insides around his fingers made movements harder inside as you finally moaned aloud.

He bit your bare shoulder as you slowly came down from your high, his hand leaving your shorts covered in your fluid.

"I missed your moans, (F/n)." His deep voice became smoother, sexier and coated with arousal. He turned your face towards his and locked your eyes together before leaning in for another passionate kiss.

Lips trailed from your lips, to your neck, to your collarbone and to the valley of your breasts where he left a trail of small marks of red and purple.

During the short time, you found yourself completely naked underneath him when he pinned you down. He rose once again to separate your legs and rest himself in between as he neared your face.

Feeling a bit mischievous, you brushed your wet heat against his hardened member through the fabric of his jeans. "Still cocky as ever." Kid smirked at your face which was naughtily smiling at him with your eyebrows raised in innocence.

"You're the cocky one here, you adorable tomato." You grabbed his face when it neared yours and Eskimo kissed him. "You're the only one that'd find me adorable." You could see Kid wanted to face palm, but that changed quickly when he nipped at your lips before separating and looking into to your eyes again.

The blush of arousal decorating his cheeks reminded you that yours wasn't in a good condition either. Nevertheless, you kept your gaze on each other before finally, something snapped inside you.

You sat up slightly and tugged the bottom of Kid's shirt to indicate he should take it off and thankfully, Kid got the message instantly and took it off without a moment's hesitation.

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 • Eustass Kid X Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें