All The Stars.

You stared out through the windshield as you watched the stars align with each other to form various irregular, imperfect, but nevertheless, dazzling shapes across the night sky.

You and Kid were driving up the hill you, him, Law and your brothers had spent a camping trip from over three weeks ago. And during the span of the  three days and two nights you spent there, you refilled the void of your lost memories of a year and a half of your life.

Shortly after leaving the holiday home, you, Law and Kid visited Corazon. It isn't necessary to mention just how happy the clumsy male was. When he opened the door he rushed to hug you tightly, squeezing the soul out of you before you could exchange any greetings with the male, as he  continuously shedded tears as he exclaimed his precious daughter's memories had returned.

Not before falling down and dragging you and everyone else down with him several times of course.

You let out a small half chuckle, half huff at the memory.

Of course he saw you as his daughter, you spent your entire summer with him and Law, trying to figure out your feelings for Kid.

It seems Corazon's lessons finally paid off.

"You okay, (F/n)?" Kid asked you with a sparkles of amusement in his eyes.

You hummed as your eyes met with his golden amber ones. He truly did have eyes as bright as the sun.

And the sun is also a star, huh?

Wherever you looked, moons and stars surrounded your life, almost making it seem like fate when you got your memories back after seeing star-like glow worms in the cave ceiling behind the waterfall.

You were fond of them ever since you were a little girl. Pops would call you his little star and it'd melt you on the spot whenever he used it when you both were alone and when you needed comforting.

Then Kid came along into your life like a burning red ball of fire. His kicks for danger and adrenaline always managed to add a little excitement into your life.

And when he found out about your obsession with stars, moons and Astronomy, he asked you to come with him on a camping trip. Only the two of you, atop a hill, a cackling fire and woodland infront of you and a blanket laid down beneath you,

You made love for the first time with a cascade of twinkling stars above you.

Cheesy, I know... But it never felt more perfect.

That was the night he confessed and the night he claimed you.

"(F/n)?" Kid furrowed his brows when you lost your gaze in his eyes, reliving the sweet memories.

"Hmm?" You blinked several times as you snapped out of your memory land, meeting Kid's worried gaze.

"Is something wrong?" He reached his hand out to cup your face, it felt warm and loving.

Just like how it always was.

You placed your hand on top of his before turning your head a little and pressing your lips against his palm.

Slowly sliding his hand down to your waist, you climbed over the centre console and straddled him, his hands resting on your hips and yours resting on his broad shoulders as you rested your cheek against his hard chest.

"It's nothing.... I just relived some memories, that's all." You hummed as one of his hands travelled up to rest on your back and started to rub it soothingly.

"Good or bad?" You could hear the frown in his voice, so you raised your head to place a chaste kiss to his lips before resting it in place again.

"All good..." You said with a small smile on your lips. "That's a good thing right? You wanna set up camp?" Kid placed a kiss to your forehead before hugging you a bit tighter, engulfing you in his warmth, his manly scent filling your nostrils.

Not that I mind of course.

"I wanna stay like this a bit longer." You slid up your hands from his shoulders to his neck and stared out through windshield again. "Do you want me to lower it?" He gestured to the windshield.

"No! That way your hands would leave me!" You protested with a pout as you moved to stare up at his orbs. "You know I won't really leave you right?" He smirked and raised a brow.

"I know... But I want your arms around me right now." The pout didn't leave your lips so Kid just pecked it with his lips.

He neglected his lipstick today.

You didn't mind either ways because he looked breath taking with and without it.

You played with the strands of hair on his nape before finally lifting yourself off of him, although you were still stationed in his lap.

You gave him a naughty smirk before your hands rested on his pale but pink dusted cheeks and caressed his strong jaw bones. "What?" Kid chuckled out.

"You're so handsome!" You squealed a bit before clashing your lips with his.

He was a bit surprised but he should've known you'd do something like that. He simply huffed playfully into the kiss before claiming your mouth once more.

Your hands travelled into his hair where you pulled his roots gently and massaged his scalp.

When you separated the kiss, Kid could clearly see a blush of arousal spread across your cheeks.

"Playful are we?"

You grinned from ear to ear and neared your lips to his again to nip at the lower lip gently, your hands slid his bandanna off of his forehead, red locks bounced as it disheveled itself into a messy perfection.

After the small make out session, Kid placed his fingers under your chin and held it in place where your lips were only a few centimeters away from his.

"I love you, (F/n)." His fresh breath fanned your face as you looked at his amber eyes through your lashes. "I love you too, Kid."

Those were the last words exchanged between you both as midnight neared itself, he claimed you as he had done many times before.

Nevertheless this was only the second time you made love,

When all the stars seemed closer.

•••••••••••••[END]•••••••••••••

The story was inspired by the song, All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar and Sza.