Izuki Shun x Reader

You just finished your last period at school but you were stuck on cleaning duty so you had to stay late after school. Today your partner for Cleaning duty was the one and only "Pun" master Izuki Shun. It's not like you didn't like Izuki it was quite the opposite you have had a crush on him for years but you guess that he was to stupid to notice your feelings.
'Hey (F/N) c'mon lets clean!' He yelled while throwing me a mop.
'Hey watch were you throw, i thought you were on the basketball team!' You said sarcastically.
'I don't need to since i am an eagle!' He remarked while running around the room squeaking.
'Hai hai lets just hurry' You said while busily mopping the ground.
{Time Skip: After Cleaning}
'Phew that was tiring, Hey (F/N) i got Bb practise so um do you wanna go out to eat after i finish?' He asked silently.
'Um s-sure you mean like a d-date?' You stuttered while blushing.
'Y-yeah' He replied with that oh-so handsome smile.
He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the Gym Centre. You both walked inside and you left to go to the bleachers.
'Good afternoon (F/N)-chan' Kuroko say coming out from nowhere.
'Gah! How long have you been there!?' You asked startled.
'I've been here for a long time...' He speaks monotonely.
'Hey don't lie Kuroko i know you just got there!' Kagami says running over to you.
'Shhhh~ play with Tetsuya #2' He whispered.
Kagami stopped on the spot and looked around for Tetsuya #2 and saw him running towards Kagami. Kagami broke into a cold sweat and bolted away from #2.
'Bahahaha!' You laughed.
'Ja~ (F/N) i need to train now' Kuroko says while walking back to the court.
You sat on the bleaches and watched the rest of the training session.
After the session you decided to help the Basketball team clean up the gym to speed things up.
'Hey (F/N)-chan lets go I'm hungry!' Izuki said while grabbing your wrist and dragging you outside.
You and Izuki both walked towards the steak house, it was a very awkward walk. Once you both arrived at the door he opened it for you and let you in.
'Table for two?' A waiter asked.
'Yes' Izuki replied and the waiter guided you to the table.
'I'll be back to collect your orders' The waiter said.
'Hmm I'm gonna get the medium steak rare' Izuki Mumbled. You looked though the menu and decided to get the Steak special.
'May i get your orders?' The waiter said coming back.
'Ah yes i'll get a medium steak rare and she'll get...' Izuki paused.
'I'll get the steak special' You continued.
'Coming right up' The waiter said while walking to the kitchen.
The wait was very awkward you wanted to break the silence but Izuki beat you to it.
'Hey (F/N)-chan I'm gonna just say this straightforwardly but what do you think of me?' He asked while looking down.
'Ehh i-i guess i like you as a f-friend...' You stuttered while muting abit towards the end.
'Well thats now what i meant, i mean in like a R-romantic way..' He flustered.
'Well i g-guess i c-could say i l-love y-ou!' You blushed and looked down.
In a second you felt a pair of soft lips on your lips kissing you gently you gladly kissed back.
'I love you too~' Izuki said while breaking the kiss.
You blushed really badly.
'Ahem your meals' The waiter appeared while placing the plates on the table.
You were about to eat but Izuki called you.
He lifted the steak to the sky and said 'hey (F/N) the Steaks are High!'.
'Oh stop i c-cant even!!' You tried to speak while laughing.
Izuki put the steak down and leaned over the table to you and whispered.
'I love you' Spelling out each letter Izuki lifted your chin and gave you a grateful kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh Gomen Gomen for taking so long to update but its here now!!
Please vote and i am taking requests.
Next up: Takao Kazunari
Enjoy!!