0003.

Kenzie Fields
Feb. 28, 2016

"On my Mama, fuck my Mama." Joonie said coming into the kitchen, my Mama head snapped towards him and he stopped walking.

"It's a song." He mumbled making me laugh as my Mama shook her head.

"Song my ass, don't get fucked up Jumarie." She said making him smack his lips, "You ain't even have to say my name." He mumbled sitting down on the barstool.

"On my Mama, fuck my Mama." Beezy yelled coming into the kitchen, "Benaiah, stop fuckin' playin' wit' me. Sing that song somewhere else."

"That ain't no song, that's my feelings." He smacked his lips making her turn around and look at him, "Get the fuck outta my kitchen playin' and shit."

"Whole time ian even playin'." He laughed making Joonie bust out laughing then hop up from him seat when my Mama swing her shoe at him.

"Keep on fuckin' wit' me." She snapped slapping Joonie on his arm with her shoe.

"Gone head Reonna, I'll toss yo' lil ass g." Beezy laughed holding her arm as she tried to hit him.

"Benaiah, let me the fuck go." She snapped before she punched him in his chest and he let her hand go.

She started hitting him with the shoe and he ran out of the kitchen as she threw the shoe at him, "Where Brazil at?" She asked referring to Boon, I shrugged as I hopped off of the counter.

"Ion know, prolly somewhere outside." I mumbled opening the refrigerator and grabbing the bowl of pineapples.

My phone vibrated on the counter and I grabbed it looking at it.

Blue🥈
#DaRawestt🥇
Omm g fuck all yall😒

I laughed unlocking my phone and reading the messages.

Beezy🌪
My Mama jus beat me witta shoe, omm fuck my mama

Blue🥈
You needed it prolly

Beezy🌪
Jus like u needed to be beat wit that extension cord our Junior year

London🗼
LMAAOO aye g I remember dat shit

Juice🧃
She fucked his ass up g omm

Marion🙈
Ofng had that nigga crying runnin to the car and shit

Blue🥈
Omm g fuck all yall

Beezy🌪
Yeah bitch u aint think I was gone bring that up did u. Goofy ass nigga

Blue🥈
Im finna text yo og on fb and tell ha u burnin

Beezy🌪
Bitch she already think that tf

Marion🙊
THIS NIGGA SICK G

Omm Beezy g u funny asl

Somebody knocked on the door and I looked at my Mama while she looked at me,  "I know you see me washin' these dishes, go answer that door." She waved me off making me smack my lips.

I set my phone back on the counter and jumped up trying to look out the peephole.

I smacked my lips, "Man who is it?"

"Me bitch, open da' door." Riah yelled making me smack my lips and open the door and walking away from it.

"Who was it?"

"Lariah." I said sitting on the counter and taking the aluminum foil off the bowl of pinapples.

I grabbed one biting into it as Riah came into the kitchen and smacked his lips, "Man Ken come look at my back, this shit hurting." He groaned making me get down and go behind him lifting his shirt up.