0008.

Kenzie Fields
March 30, 2016

"Where my Mama at?" I asked Riah as I walked into the kitchen seeing him eating some pizza rolls and noodles.

"Work, she told me to tell you to go to school. 'Cause she ain't got time for them people to be calling her."

"I was going anyways." I shrugged as he laughed looking at me, "Since when ya'll wore uniforms."

"Since forever, nigga you ain't go to my school." I said as he nodded his head, "You right." He said making me wave him off.

"Who finna talk you to school?"

"Mikale." I mumbled grabbing some flamin hots off the top of the refrigerator.

"Who's is these?" I asked making him shrug his shoulders, "Ion know, they ain't mines."

"Shit they mines now." I said opening them as my phone vibrated on the counter.

I grabbed it seeing Mikale calling me, "Hello?" I answered putting it up to my ear.

"I'm outside come on, bitch it's raining." She said making me smack my lips, "Lemme go grab a jacket." I mumbled hanging up before I set the chips on the counter next to my phone.

I jogged back upstairs and went into my room, looking inside of my closet.

"Fuck." I mumbled not seeing the jacket I wanted to wear. I grabbed a black Pink jacket and put it on before putting the hood over my head and tying it up.

I went back down the stairs and grabbed my chips and phone, I grabbed my bookbag off the chair by the front door.

Locking the door behind myself before I closed it and made my way to Mikale car, getting inside.

"Why you look like that?" She asked making me smack my lips, "Somebody took my fuckin' grey pink jacket, and I know it was Beezy dirty ass. Nigga always wearin' somebody else shit."

She chuckled shaking her head, "You talm 'bout the one that got the marker writing on it?" She asked making me nod my head.

"Yeah."

"Ion know why you let Blue ass autograph yo' shit." She said making me laugh, "We was high as hell g."

"Naw you shoulda' seen his ass last night, his ass was bussin' shorty. He innat muhfucka tryna footwork. Nigga tripped his self and fell. Bumped his muhfuckin head onna floor and now he gotta titty." She laughed making me shake my head.

"How ya'll let my shorty fuck his self up like that?"

"That was all Toon nem. I wasn't even payin' attention."

"Fuck happened wit' Moo g?" I asked her making her shake her head sighing, "This stupid ass nigga ridin' 'round inna steamer. Knowin' he already on papers. Then on toppa' that he ridin' round hot as hell. His goofy ass got into a high speed chase, and he got fuckin' caught." She explained making me shake my head.

"Marion was talm 'bout he got locked and shit, but he ain't go into detail and ian wanna ask his rude ass."

"Ya'll be funny as hell." She laughed making me shake my head, "No that nigga be pissin' me clean off shorty. His ass always gotta fuckin' attitude, and always tryna cuss somebody out." I shook my head making her laugh.

[A/N: I'm so fuckin sleepy g. Aight back to the story].

"He be tryna' cuss you out?" She asked making me nod my head, "Yes g. Imma end up fighting that nigga one of these days." I shook my head as my phone vibrated in my hand.

"Speakin' of the devil." I said answering the facetime call, it connected and his face popped up with a mug.

"Fuck wrong witchu'?" I asked him looking at him as he smacked his lips, "On my Mama, you must think I'm some kinda goofy or some." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Fuck is you talkin' about?"

"You fuck wit' Woo?" He asked making me smack my lips, "I know you ain't tryna question me." I said shaking my head.

"I already got my answer, yo' ass think you slick or some." He said making me mug him, "Nigga fuck is you talkin' about. You don't see me questionin' you 'bout the bitches you fuck wit'. So fuck is you questioning me for? You really jus' blew the fuck outta me." I said as he smacked his lips.

"If I find out yo' goofy ass on some opp shit. I promise imma fuck yo' stupid ass up."

"You ain't gone find shit out goof ball."

"You talkin' real crazy, like I won't come up to that schoo' and fuck yo' ass up."

"You won't." I shrugged looking at him blankly, as he mugged me.

"Fuck off my line fuckin' goofy." He mumbled hanging up making me shake my head.

"Nigga got me so fucked up, tryna question me 'bout some goofy ass shit. On my Mama and I know exactly where he got that shit from too." I said making Mikale look at me, "Where he get it from?"

"That bitch Kari. Bitch was onna book tryna be funny under my picture yesterday. I musta treated the fuck outta her stupid ass. Fuck you playin' unda' my shit for." I scrunched my face up making her smack her lips.

"I'm gettin' tied of her ass. She gone get mad at me talm 'bout all I do is follow up behind you and that's why I was in trouble. Not even knowin' what she was talm 'bout."

"That's yo' friend though, I told yo' ass shorty was onnat otha shit." I shook my head as she waved me off pulling up at hte school.

--

"Who you textin' all fast and shit?" Mikale asked making me look up from my phone.

"Fuckin' Kamarion, nigga got me so fucked up shorty." I shook my head turning my attention back onto my phone.

Marion
Man fuck off my line wit that goofy shit.

Kenz🖤
Yo stupid ass ova here tryna question me bout some nigga that I neva even met in person before. And you out here wit a whole ass bitch and some mo shit. Come on now shorty, who you think you playin'

Marion
Ian finna keep repeatin myself to yo stupid ass, ian got shit. Ian got no bitch and ain't had one for some years fuck on somewhere. Stop actin' brand new like you ain't already know I was out here fuckin' on bitches and shit.

Kenz🖤
Nobody said you wasn't. Igaf bout allat, all im sayin is how tf u gone question me and u on some whole otha shit g. That shit wild asl

Marion
Ian finna keep goin back and forth wit yo ass g😂.

Kenz🖤
Ok then dont tf. jus know when you see me dont say shit else to me shorty fr

Marion
Bet.
____________________________

Im finna gts...imma try to update twice tm bc idk if imma update on tuesday.

1.5.2019