0005.

Kenzie Fields
March 12th, 2019

"So he spent the night at yo' crib? Girl ion see how you like his mean ass." Dior shook her head making me shrug.

"That nigga fine as hell, ion give a fuck." I waved her off as I fixed my lash in the mirror of the sun visor.

My phone vibrated in the cup holder and I grabbed it seeing Marion facetiming me.

"Yoo." I said as I set the phone down and finished fixing my eyelash but it wouldn't stay.

"Man is my gun ova' yo' house? I can't find that muhfucka no fuckin' where." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Nigga ion know, where you put it at inner?" I asked him taking the lash off and reapplying the glue onto it.

"Unda' da' bed." He said making me shrug my shoulders, "Call Beezy or one of them and see if they there. Ian at home right na'."

"Where you at?"

"In traffic." I said reapplying the eyelash, and blinking my eye a couple times before I knew it was good.

"Where you finna go?" He asked as I picked the phone up seeing him driving.

"Umm, out to eat."

He smacked his lips, "Call me when ya'll done wit' that."

"You ain't got no other guns?" I scrunched my face up as he smacked his lips, "Don't eva try to fuckin' play me like that. Baldhead ass."

"Nigga I jus' asked a question." I rolled my eyes as he smacked his lips, "Do you only got one pair of eyelashes? Oh aight bald face ass."

"See bitch you gettin' beside yo' self." I said scrunching my face up as he waved me off, "Yeah yeah yeah. Call me when you done wit' that."

"Where you gone be? We gone jus' pull up on you."

"Imma be mindin' my business, jus' go to Blue crib after ya'll leave there damn."

"Boy whateva'." I hung up and locking my phone dropping it into my lap.

"Ya'll would be cute together though." Dior said making me wave her off, "He scary, ion like dat."

"Bitch that nigga ain't scary shit, one of the most disrespectful niggas I eva' met."

"I'm talm 'bout he too scared to fuck wit' me because I'm 16."

"Ain't you finna be 17?"

"Yeah in July." I told her as Mikale phone started ringing, I looked at her as she looked at it and smacked her lips.

"Hello?" She answered stopping at a red light. "Ma, what? Man whatever here I come."

"Ain't nobody even getting disrespectful you really jus' switched up on yo' words though. But it's whateva' I'm finna come home right na'." She said before hanging up the phone.

"She talm 'bout she ain't say I could leave the house, and she don't know how I got my keys back. So I gotta go back inna crib, because you already know how her ass get."

"Yeah we don't need another one of them police reports out." I shook my head as she smacked her lips, "Don't even bring that up g. Her ass did too fuckin' much. My Daddy needa' get his ass out."

"When he get out?" Dior asked making me look at Mikale because I didn't even know.

"August 21st, but you know they be playin' wit' people good time and shit." She said making me nod because I know exactly what she talking about.