0013.

Kamarion Harris
April 23rd, 2016

"Where you finna' go now?" Lonnie asked as I pulled my shirt over my head.

I looked at her funny before chuckling, "Crib." I mumbled as she scrunched her face up.

"Fuck you lookin' at me crazy for?" She asked making me shake my head, "None, you jus' askin' too many questions." I shrugged as she walked past me in some shorts and a sports bra.

She grabbed her robe as I put my shoes on, "Come on imma walk you out." She said opening her bedroom door.

We walked through her house going to the front door, as soon as we approached it, it swung open.

Her cousin Josh stood in front of us making me chuckle, "Aye shorty imma fuck witchu'." I told Lonnie as she nodded her head watching her cousin.

He looked me up and down as I laughed some more stepping off his porch, I walked across the street to my rental and got inside.

I watched as they argued on the porch and laughed pressing the button to start the car, before I pulled off beeping my horn a couple times.

My phone rung from inside of the armrest making me open it grabbing my phone out of it.

I looked at the screen and seen Blue name making me answer the facetime call.

"Nigga fuck yo' ass at? Muhfuckas been callin' you for a hour." He complained making me smack my lips.

"Fuck wrong?"

"G I needa smoke." He sighed making me shake my head, "Fuck allat, I know where them niggas Josh nem lay they head."

"How?"

"I jus' fucked Lonnie." I smirked making him look at me shocked, "Merch it."

"On everything I love shorty. I jus' fucked that bitch stupid." I laughed as he shook his head, "Naw she been stupid. She dumb as hell. She know niggas into it wit' her peoples and she still gone have you pull up."

"G I thought this bitch was on some set up ass shit at first. I'm inna rental and everything so I pull up to try to scope shit out. Naw this the best part shorty, we walkin' to the door and this nigga Josh open that bitch." I laughed as he bust out laughing.

"I know niggas shitty as hell, we ain't even gone make no moves 'round dat' bitch right na'." He shook his head, "Hell naw niggas ain't stupid."

"Man that bitch a goofy, Kenz nem ain't neva doin' no dumbass shit like that."

"Kenz will get her fuckin' head knocked off ha' shoulders." I smacked my lips as he waved me off, "Get off that wit' my fav, you already got ha' actin' soft and shit like we ain't some playas."

"Gone head." I mumbled running the red light before I parked in front of London house.

"Pull up at London crib, I got that Za shorty. Come test this shit for me." I said making him nod his head, "Say less, I'm on my way." He said before hanging up.

I got out of the car and walked towards the porch pulling my pants up as I walked.

I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer it.

"Who is it?" I heard Kenz ask from the other side of the door.

"Man open this muhfucka." I said before I heard her turn the lock and open the door.

She looked me up and down before she walked away not saying nothing, "Damn you can't speak? Dats bogus shorty." I shook my head closing and locking the door.