0007.

Kamarion Harris
March 20th, 2016

"Marion right fuckin' there." Kenz said pointing at the parking spot making me smack my lips.

"Ian finna park all the way back there, fuck." I mumbled parking in the handicap parking spot.

"Now why would you park right here? Gone come out and see that you gotta fuckin' ticket." She said making me shrug my shoulders.

"Ion give a fuck." I told her as I turned the car off, "Ain't even my fuckin' car." I mumbled as I opened my door getting out.

"I heard yo' goofy ass. You always sayin' some slick." She said making me look at her blankly.

"You done? Because ion give a fuck 'bout what you talm 'bout." I told her making her side eye me, "Stop fuckin' talkin' to me."

"Nigga you posed to be at school anyways the fuck." I said making her look at me, "Nigga what you said when I asked you to drop me off? You said it ain't yo' fuckin' problem. Now lemme alone." She snapped making me laugh as she walked ahead of me.

She walked inside Sharks and I walked in right after her, "Yo' goofy ass lookin' at the menu. You ain't even got no bread shorty."

"Marion, stop talkin' to me. Because you forreal irritating me."

I smacked my lips looking at her, "Ion give no kinda fucks." I told her as the dude looked at us, "You ready?" He asked making me nod.

"Gimme 6 barbecue wings, add some lemon pepper on em. Fry em hard too. Then gimme some taffy grapes shorty. Kenz g what you want?" I asked her as she stepped up beside me.

"Gimme what he got, and I want a pink Mystic." She said making him nod putting it into the thing.

He told me the price and I paid him before we went to sit down and wait for our food.

Kenz sat on her phone while I looked around then I looked at her, "I know you ain't forreal mad 'cause ian take you to schoo'."

"I am mad, because I already missed enough days."

"Yo' ass the one who said you ain't fuckin' care. I was gone take yo' ass but you was like 'Ion even care', so ian waste my gas." I said making her shrug her shoulders.

"It's whateva' fuck it, imma go tomorrow."

"Why you ain't have one of yo' brothers take you?"

"They was gone. I think Beezy at Blue house." She said looking over towards the counter and stand up.

I stood up following behind her, she grabbed the bag and I took it from her before walking to the door.

I felt the door open for her, and then we made our way to my car.

"You always inna rental. You ain't gotta car or some?" She asked making me smack my lips as I started the car up.

"G yo' ass always tryna play me like I'm some typa goofy or some shorty. I gotta fuckin' car." I said making her laugh, "I was jus' askin', ian neva seen you drive yo' own car."

"First time I fuckin' seen you I was in my own fuckin' car. Fuckin' goofy." I said as she laughed and shook her head.

"What kinda car you got?"

"A BMW." I said making her nod her head, "Okay so you must got some kinda change or some."

"Gone head shorty." I laughed as she shrugged, "I'm jus' sayin'. Niggas be out here lookin' good and be broke as hell." She said making me shake my head.

"Ian like these otha' niggas shorty." I shook my head as she just chuckled, "Mhmm, I done heard 'bout yo' ass though."

"What that's posed to mean?"

"It mean I heard about you, and imma be careful wit' you." She shrugged making me glance at her before nodding my head.

--

"I been witchu' all day. I know my Mama worried about me." She said making me smack my lips.

"Call ha."

"My phone dead, and you ain't gotta charger." She told me making me look at her, "Fuck you ain't say some for muhfucka. I coulda' went to the gas station and bought one."

"Ion know, I thought you had one or some." She shrugged making me wave her off and pull into the gas station parking lot.

I reached into my pocket and handed her some money, "Go get one, and don't get one of them ones that you be havin' to charge a certain way."

She took the money and got out before I leaned back in my seat and yawned, I looked at the clock and shook my head.

It was getting dark, I done took her ass wit' me to make all these fuckin' moves.

I watched her walk out of the store and get into the passenger seat.

"Hm here go yo' change." She said making me take it from her.

"I'm finna drop you off." I told her making her smack her lips lowly, "Nigga didn't you just say yo' og worried about you?"

"I was jus' playin'. She don't be worried about us." She said making me chuckle and shake my head. "You got schoo' toma." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever." She said making me just laugh at her and lean back in my seat.

"You hungry?" I asked her making her nod her head, she yawned before saying "I wanna whopper."

I nodded and made a left at the light before I yawned, "Bitch fuck yo' ass wasn't answerin' yo' phone for?" Mikale asked making Ken smack her lips.

"Bitch my shit was dead."

"Where you at?"

"Round the way."

"Who you wit'? Because that car look familiar." Mikale said making me glance at Ken as she shook her head mouthing shit.

"That ain't even funny." Ken said smacking her lips as Mikale laughed, "Naw shorty I'm jus' playin'."

"Mhmm, stop playin' so much. Anyways did you go to schoo' today?"

"Naw, I woke up too late." She said making Ken smack her lips, "Bitch I thought yo' ass was goin'."

"I was posed to but Marion ass ain't wanna take me. So ian go."

"So where you been all day?"

"Shit outside, bustin' moves and shit. You know tryna' get some bread shorty." Ken shrugged making me bust out laughing along with Mikale.

"Bitch Blue put me the fuck on. Turned that 300 to 3000."

"Merch it."

"Bitch on my granny."

"Oh yeah I'm onnat then. I got Chase too, finna get me some bread." Ken said making me shake my head at her ass.
________________________

This short asl, idgaf tho.

Imma update again tm when I wake up...(dat aint till like 12 or some)

1.3.2019