Chapter 3: Preparations

3- Preparations
Izuku Midoriya's Point Of View

After meeting Shigaraki and joining the League Of Villains, my mother reported me as a missing child. And just like Shigaraki promised, they kept me well hidden, which I'm grateful for. I have no wishes or desires to go back to my mother or back to wanting to be a hero. So far, life is good here with these guys. We're really starting to take the name of 'villains' since we're already coming up with the idea of attacking a facility from U.A, the world's most prestigious high school where students go through hero training and get their license to become great aspiring heroes. I can't believe I actually wanted to attend U.A.

"Alright, we need to find more people to come with us to U.S.J. Tonight we're gonna spread out around the town to find some thugs. We'll convince them to attack the facility with us. Remember the objective though, we're after All Might. The students in U.A probably won't even be prepared to fight. I found out when they're gonna be at U.S.J and it's confirmed that All Might is going to be there." Shigaraki said as we all huddled with each other. Shigaraki, Toga, and I were sitting on the bar stools while Kurogiri and Mr. compress and the others were sitting in the booths, having a couple of drinks.

"Shigaraki, I have a bit of information that could help," I said as I got a glass of water. "What is it?" he said. "Back at home, I have several notebooks that I used to write in. They're kind of like journals. Anyways, in those notebooks, there's a bunch of information on pro-heroes like Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, Midnight and everyone else. There's also another separate notebook that is full of All Might's strengths and weaknesses. If I can get my hands on those notebooks, we'll be able to make a strategic plan that is almost destined to work! And the symbol of peace will be no more!" I must've lost my sanity because I burst out into laughter like I was a maniac. 

Toga smiled at me as I finally calmed down. "Wow Midoriya, you're slowly starting to change. You used to be so soft." I smiled back at her. Shigaraki interrupted us by asking me if I still remember where I lived so we could break into my room to retrieve the notebooks. "It's been nearly a month but I think I still remember. We can try to go back tonight while everyone goes out to search for those thugs." he nodded and everyone else knew what they had to do.

...

"What time is it?" I asked. "Almost 11:30. You should find Shigaraki so you two can go back to your old home. I wish I could go with you two. I wanna see what your room looks like." she exclaimed as she looked down a little upset. "Trust me, you don't want to see my room. The walls are plastered with posters of All Might. Almost everything in there had something with All Might on it. Even my old bedsheets. It's disgusting." I shiver to be dramatic. "It sounds bad. I guess you used to be All Might's number one fan. What happened to all of that?"

"Well, ever since-" I started off but then got interrupted by Shigaraki. "Let's go, Izuku." He said and motioned out the door. "I'll tell you later. Bye space buns." I say and walk out the door. Space buns is a little nickname that I gave her. Shigaraki walks behind me and lets me lead the way to my old house.

When we arrived, Shigaraki used his decaying quirk to get rid of the doorknob, letting us have easy access inside. We made sure to be as quiet as possible all the way to my room. Once we were inside, I looked around in the cabinets, and under my bed for my old notebooks but they weren't in there. I checked everywhere but I couldn't find my notebooks. What if my mom threw them away? She wouldn't! She knows how much those books meant to me! Goddamnit! "Keep looking," Shigaraki said as he was watching guard. "Maybe they're in my mother's room?" I suggested as I moved past him and made my way to my mom's room. Let's hope they're in there because we really need it for this attack to work.

Instead of leaving, we made our way to my mother's room. This time, we really need to be quiet. As I walk into the room, I notice my mom twisting and turning in her sleep. "Izuku...please, come back," she says and she turns again. Is she crying? Over me? I've been gone for almost a month now! She should've been over me by now! It doesn't matter, I'm here for one thing and one thing only: those damn notebooks.