Earning Ash's Forgivness Pt. 1

Here we go, I have no idea how this chapter will turn out.

11-22-22 Edit: I fixed a few mistakes

Kiawe's POV

Gary, Ash, and their Pokémon just teleported away. We just stand in awkward silence. I glare at Rotom because this wouldn't of happened if it listened to Lillie and I.

"We made Ash cry." Lillie whispers.

I get furious. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT ROTOM! IF YOU LISTENED TO LILLIE AND I, ASH WOULDN'T OF CRYIED AND STILL BE HERE!" I yell at the flying Pokédex. "Ash has done nothing but help, support, and care about us." I calm down a bit.

"How are we going to make it up to him?" Lana asks.

"I don't know, but if I was Ash, I would go back to Kanto." Mallow says.

After she said that, we go quiet.

The next day

As I'm doing my deliveries, I look around on Melemele Island to see if Ash is still here. That is if he's outside right now.

I finish my last delivery, and I quickly go home to put the crates away. As I'm about to get back on Charizard, Mom stops me.

"Kiawe what's wrong?" She asks.

I contemplate telling her the truth, but I decide to because she might be able to help. "My friends and I did something really bad to Ash." My throat tightens. "We're trying to fix it, but we don't know how."

Mom's eyes widen then she scowls at me. "What did you and your friends do?!" She is obviously angry, and for good reason. When Ash comes over, he helps out on the farm, and Mom really appreciates it.

"We invaded his privacy." I admit. "Lillie and I said that we shouldn't, but Rotom Dex opened it and put it on a desk at school." I lower my head out of shame. "I knew I shouldn't have read it, but Rotom said it concerned Ash. I wanted to know if he was in any kind of trouble." I tell her.

"Kiawe." She says making me look up at her. "Go find Ash and show him how sorry you are." She says.

"Right." I say getting on Charizard. Charizard takes off into the sky. "Let's go find Ash." I tell the fire-flying type.

Time Skip

While I'm looking for Ash, I run into Lillie and Sophocles. "Looking for Ash too?" I ask them.

"Yeah." Sophocles said. "The others are too since Kukui canceled class today."

"He's not doing too well." Lillie says. "When I went to his house, it was a mess. Rotom wasn't doing well either."

"I told my mom what happened." I tell them. "She said, 'go find Ash and show him how sorry you are.'"

"Then let's go." Lillie says. "We should hurry to find him before he leaves Alola let alone Melemele Island."

"You have a point, Lillie." Sophocles says.

"Where are the others looking?" I ask.

"Lana went to the beach while Mallow went to the forest." Lillie answers.

"So we have the town." I say. As we're looking around the market area, I spot a familiar hat. "There he is." I say and point to the hat that Ash always wears.

The three of us with Togedemaru and Snowy make our way to the Kantonian. Before any of us could even call out to Ash, we get blocked by Gary.

"What do you three think you're doing?" He growls out with a glare.