Chapter One

Age: 1 year old
Louise POV

Im at the library trying to figure out what place this is, it turns out this place is very different to my past world, this place have supernatural things such as; magic, beast that can turn ro humans, elfs, faries, demons and angels, Gods and goddesses, etc.

This world is called Erthinia, it has four kingdoms, The Bestia kingdom where land magical animals and Demi's lives, The Atlanta Kingdom where mermaids and magical sea creatures lives, The Gathia Kingdom where elfs and fairies lives and lastly, The Zethian Kingdom where humans lives and where i currently live as the Crown Prince.

It is said that in the ancient history, these four kingdoms, didn't get along thus resulting to war, the war continued for many centuries until it suddenly in the middle of the war there was a very bright light it caused the war the stop for a moment, the light was there for a short time until it was finally gone, they saw up the sky and angel, The angel was sent from above, the angel was the messenger of God, it came to deliver the message.

'I has't been hath sent from above to relay a message.'

The angel said, and the people asked what is the message and the angel once again spoke.

'The creat'r, our god, is displeas'd yond his children art all fighting f'r pow'r and asketh f'r all of thee to stand ho betimes 'r th're shall beest consequences'

The leaders of beastkins, elfs, mermaids and humans didn't believe the angel and continued the war, thus making the angel angry and the angel came down, once it landed it created a huge dent on the ground and made the leaders of each race kneel before the angel.

'Thee has't ign'r'd the message of god, so thee shalt bareth the consequences'

The angel raised their hand to there face and chanted a spell, a magic circle appeared below there heads and suddenly a bright light covered them and their gone.

'Those gents has't been hath sent in a lodging wh're those gents shall beest judgeth f'r their sineth.  Alloweth those folk beest the example f'r thee all if 't be true thee dont followeth gods w'rds'

And the war ended.

' Wow'. The only word i can think of in the moment. Putting aside that history, lets learn about the four race,

First is the Human race, Humans can have the ability to learn magic after their coming of age which is at the age of 5, Humans can  have the magic of elements, angels and demons, But it all depends on your mana. 'What use of having a powerful magic if your mana is weak'

Second is the Elfs, they are quite known for their expertise in healing magic, creating medicines or potions. They have an obsession of plants so they're kingdom is a forest with many plants of herbs and many more.

Third is the Beastkins, they are half human and half beast, they have inhumane strength and they are able to transform from human form to beast form, which i think its cool, they specialize in taming magical beasts and creating weapons.

Fourth is the Mermaids, they look like similar to humans but with gills and fishtail, they have a voice that is rumored to be like a voice of an angel able to calm the most wildest creature. They also have inhumane strength and able to control the water naturally since they live deep in the oceans, they specialize in making barriers, and healing just like elfs.

Fifth is the fairies, they look like human with transparent wings and pointy ears, they are the size of a human palm, they are able to use any magic. They rarely show themselves from humans, only few people could make a contract with them so for humans fairies are worshipped.

Before i could read more there was a knock, and my personal butler, Aldrin, came and bowed. Aldrin is currently 10 years old, he was saved by Family and had promised to serve us and thus he became my butler, he's magic is dark magic.

"Your Highness, its time for your afternoon nap." Despite being 10 years old, he has a very charming face.

"Your highness?" Oops i forgot to respond, i just nodded because im too lazy to speak, putting my baby arms up and signaling him with my eyes to carry me.

"Your highness is so cute!" He cooed and happily carried me in his arms and skipped to my room, because of it i fell asleep.